15

Sakura's POV
I sighed as I sat down in my new room. The head maid had bought children books for me to read, think that I'm just a baby. There was a knock on the door as I stated outside, turned my head back to the direction of the door, I called, "Come in."

The door opened to reveal a maid. She bowed at me and kept her head slightly down. "Himesama, it's time for your first training lesson with You-sama. Please change into appropriate clothes in the training section clothes in your closet please." She bowed deeply before leaving.

One thing, I'm annoyed about is that I have a big walk in closet. It is currently holding thrice the size of what my closet use to have. I can't wear this! I need to check my clan's budget!

I headed to the training part and slipped on a dark pink shirt that had sleeves that reached mid arm with the Haruno symbol on the back and dark pink shorts. I took out a red ribbon and tied my hair up.

Heading down stairs, I followed the same maid from before to the Haruno compound's training grounds. Where other kids, older and a bit older than me.

I frowned a bit and the man that was teaching, walked up to me.

"Hello there, I'm You-sensei. You must be Sakura-san." I introduced. Not that I was interested.

I nodded and stuck my hand out to shake his. I could feel the glare that came from the maid next to me when he didn't address me properly. I mentally laughed.

He looked surprised when he saw my hand. He blinked a few times before shaking it.

His hands felt cold and the atmosphere suddenly turned tense for a second before it turned back to normal. The maid bowed to me and went back in the direction of my house.

"Here, join this class." He said, leading me to the a bit older kids. They look at me and smirk. "We are learning how to perform a simple transformation jutsu. Here, try transforming into me. Let's go one at a time, Sakura-san, do you want to watch or try?" He asked me.

"I'll try with the others." I replied and lined up. The older kids looked at me and started whispering to one another.

The oldest ones went first. They looked so concentrated. Slowly, working down the ages, it got harder and harder. Until it was me, You-sensei explained all this crap to me which just confused me. It's not like I'm gonna explode when I transform.

When he finished, I looked at him funny. "Transformation jutsu!" I concentrated on my chakra and form that I was going to take.

I transformed and looked at sensei to see him surprised. Again.

He blinked.

I blinked.

We circled each other. I mimicked his movements. Trying hard not to laugh. Sneaking a glance at the other students, they looked confused. They didn't recognize the real sensei.

Transforming back, I went back to the back of the group and stood quietly. Not even bothering to listen to sensei. I wanted to read the rest of the records....

Maybe I can....make a shadow clone....?

"Sensei?" I raised my hand up. "May I go to the bathroom please?" I asked. He nodded after a few seconds. "Take a walk down that way and on your second exit, turn right. I nodded.

Following his direction, I hid from view and made a clone of myself. We looked at each other and giggled. She nodded at me and waved goodbye before I teleported. Hopefully she'll behave like nothing happened.

As my hands was about to takeout a record, the door opened and I quickly concealed my chakra and hid quietly in the darkest corner of the room. "Lord fourth, what do want to do about it? We can't jutsu expect her to show up in the middle of a dangerous fight! We don't even know who she is." Ibuki's voice called out.

"No, I don't expect that. We'll have to wait for her to show up in the village. Who knows. Maybe she's friends with someone in Konoha." The fourth hokage spoke back. A heard a sigh. "We won't know how long that will be. Besides. She was wearing a mask. It could be anyone." "Oh well then." "Lord fourth!" "It's not like your going to grow too old Ibiki-san." He joked.

They walked out with a laugh and I furrowed my brows. Who's 'her'? Oh well.

Taking out the record, I opened it up and my eyes widened. A whole record of different ninjutsu! Wow! How this get any better?

-/- a few hours later -\-

I reappeared near the training grounds and found that my clone was looking as board as hell. I sat on a tree branch, hidden from views, while I kept an eye on the class. "Ok class! Line up and show me your chakra control crush the rock in your hands! Here." He said, passing down pieces of rocks the same size.

I yawned at the scene and continued watching. The eldest of the class started sweating as they tried to crush the rock in their hands. Down the line was the other kids, trying a lot harder. My eyes skimmed down the line to my clone who just watched everyone and crushed it in her hands, turning it to sand. I sweat dropped as she blinked a few times before she threw the sand behind her.

The elder students glared at my clone. "Hey! You cheated! Sensei probably gave you a smaller and softer stone!" One of the eldest students criticized. "Here! Take mine and do it again!" Another yelled. Making a commotion. My clone blinked a few times before she had crushed it again. I laughed silently and watched as she waved to them as I was about to undo the jutsu.

She poffed into smoke and they all looked confused. I jumped down from the tree, landing I front of them. "I didn't cheat so suck it up princess. I'm going home. All this training is annoying." I groaned as I saw what my clone had seen.

Walking back to the main house, I sighed and walked in. The maids greeted me and smiled. I returned them with small ones and headed towards my room, passing another door that was opened slightly.

"We should threaten that little brat to give us her fortune and then kill her. We'll be rich!" A girl exclaimed. I peeked inside. "That little brat Haruno Sakura won't know what's coming her way!" The two blondes in front of me laughed like hyena. I quickly walked back to my room and smirked to my self.

Oh, they won't know what's coming their way...

I chuckled to myself and walked I've to my balcony. Sighing to myself, I stared into the sky and watched the clouds move as everything around me felt like it had stopped.