2

Hello Kakashi

Sakura's POV
"Team 8, Aburame Shino, Inuzuka Kiba and Hyuuga Hinata.... Team 9...... Team 10, Nara Shikamaru, Yamanaka Ino and Akimichi Choji." Sensei read out. "What~?!" Ino groaned. I giggled and listened on.

Sasuke's POV
Sakura yawned. I furrowed my brow a bit as I was confused. 'I thought she was an annoying fangirl? What happened to that? And what's that purple diamond on her forehead?' I looked at her in the corner or of my eyes as Iruka-sensei finished reading the teams for the rest of the day, he mad us sit with our teams and talk a bit about ourselves if we didn't know much about each other.

Sakura sat there yawning as Naruto annoyed her. "Nee~ Sakura-chan? Do you want to come over to my house after we meet our sensei and train?" Naruto asked. He lifted up his hand to touch her shoulder. In a blink of an eye, Sakura held Naruto's hand by two fingers and threw him down to Iruka-sensei. Sensei saw Naruto and ducted. Causing Naruto to smash into the wall. "W-Why? Sakura-chan?" He groaned as he got up. "Who let you touch me?" She asked with a slight smile.

'She thought that was FUNNY?! WHAT THE HELL!!' I sweat dropped and watch how Naruto walked up back to us like a drunk man. "Whoa~ I see three Sakura-chans~!" He said drunkly. *Ding~! Dong~!* the school bell rang. "Okay class. This is your last day at the academy, so please wait here for your new senseis to arrive and pick you up. And please behave and try not to get them angry, remember, they are higher and stronger than you. class dismissed~" sensei said as he walked off.

__________

One by one, the new senseis for the other teams came to pick them up until we were the last remaining. I sighed. Knowing Naruto, he'll start to complain in, 3...2...1... "AARRRGGGG!!!!! When the hell is our new sensei going to come?!" He complained. Then, imaginary ears popped up on his head and a cat smile appeared on his face. "What are you doing, Naruto?" I asked as he ran over to the chalkboard. I watched Sakura fake laughed as Naruto place the duster on top of the door, so when it slides open, it would hit anyone who's head appeared before it fell.

Sakura's POV
I scrunched my fist up into a ball and stomped over to Naruto as he climbed off the ladder. "Naruto~ *punches his head* do you want Ka-.... I mean our new sensei to think we're idiots?!" I yelled. He rubbed his head. "If he's junin, then he should be able to avoid this!" Naruto argued back. "We'll watch and see, Naruto, if I'm the dumb one or you."I said sighing. I turned around and made eye contact with Sasuke. He was the first to look away.

"Oh, look. Here he comes now~" I said as I sensed Kakashi's chakra near by. Naruto and Sasuke looked at me confused. I sighed. "Just watch. In about five seconds." I told the and yawned. Five. Four. Three. Two. One. The door suddenly slid opened and a sliver haired man's head popped in as the duster fell on his head, creating a small rectangle of grey chalk dust on his hair. "Finally~! It took you long enough!" Naruto groaned.

Kakashi's coughed and cleared his throat as he walked in. "My first impression about you three...is that you're complete idiots." He said as he dusted his head. "Meet me at the roof top as fast as you can, I'll be waiting." He disappeared into smoke. I turned to look at Naruto and Sasuke. "I told ya, Naruto. You should've listened to me." I sighed. They ran out of the room and to the staircase.

"Wow~.... They think they can make it this fast when we're on the first floor... I mean... They're going to have to run ten levels..." I sighed as disappeared on the rooftop. "Interesting.... I didn't know that there was someone like you in the academy....?" He said. "If you want to know more, Kakashi. Then ask Hokage-sama. Oh and please don't tell the boys that I know you and I how I came up here...or where I'm going to hide." I said as I jumped onto the ceiling above us and crouched there as we waited for Naruto and Sasuke.