24

Ok, all I can say is.....I'm sorry. I haven't published in three weeks so yeah, I've had exams on, became sick and final exams are now on. Which are extremely annoying. Not only that, I was freaking, out not long ago when someone or thing was in my back year, not that I looked, but yeah. 😱 I was shocked because you could heard scratching and stuff and then I got sick the next day. Fabulous right?! -.-

Any ways, enjoy the chapter, I doubt that anyone would read what I just wrote so yea. Enjoy

Word count: 2650

Made it long for you guys.
Ps, it's freaken 1:50am! Took me a bit more than a few hours, but it was worth it.

👇🏻CHALLENGE👇🏻
If we can get this book over 1.7k likes and reach 400 followers in two weeks...
Then I'll publish two or maybe three chapters, all in one go!

Up for the challenge ninjas?

🤗 I'll be waiting! Bye now and enjoy! 🤗

"Next,  Uzumaki Naruto from the leaf vs  Uta Haiyato from the sound!" Hayate called out clearly.

"Yoosha! I'm going to beat this person and pass the chunin exams!" Naruto yelled and pumped his first in the air and jumped down.

"Che! Armature."

Normal POV
Landing on the battlefield, Naruto smirked.

"Ready? Start!" Hayate called and jumped on the statue's hand.

Naruto disappeared and the sound ninja looked around confused. "Where did he go?" He mumbled to himself. Suddenly you could see a yellow light pass by and the sound nin was pushed forward, turning around to look for Naruto, Sasuke and Sakura realised that he had used the yellow flash technic on the genin.

Then it hit Sakura. 'If Naruto had disappeared, that means that...' She thought and she guided Itachi to around the minute Naruto appeared.

Catching him by his wrist she lifted a brow. He blinked a few time before smiling sheepish at her and Itachi. Rolling her eyes, she activated the her seal and stood up from Itachi's arms. Smirking, she lifted Naruto into the air with him begging her not to and threw him down on to the field.

"Go and fight properly!" She yelled and he hit the ground, dust lifted into the air and when it cleared, Naruto was standing in the middle of a hole pouting.

"Mou~ Sakura-chan...you didn't have to be so mean." He pouted at her.

"But she has a point though, dobe." Sasuke smirked and leaned onto the metal bar.

"Shut up, teme! I'll finish this in no time!" Naruto pumped a fist towards Sasuke and yelled angrily at his best friend before disappearing.

Reappearing behind the genin, Naruto hit the back of his, neck, knocking him out instantly. The genin's eyes rolled back and he passed out.

"Winner, Uzumaki Naruto." Hayate announced.

Naruto just smirked up at Sasuke and Sasuke smirked back. "Next, Uchiha Sasuke vs Akadou Yoroi." Sasuke jumped down and a masked man followed.