4

Gaara of the Desert

Sakura's POV
"Tell me again. Who was this guy you where talking about?" I said slowly. "Wha? Who do you think you are to speak to me you Konoha bit-" I cut him off with a kunai an inch away from his eyes. "Now...what was that, you said about who?" I asked, my voice low. He shivered. "R-R-Rokoru the Great D-Dragon of the West, R-Rokoru...." He stuttered. I smirked a bit and pulled back. "Thank you~" I smiled and disappeared back to where I was waiting for the rest of the team.

__________

I yawned as I hid behind a rock and told the guards that I was going to surprise my team. I needed to wait a bit longer until Sasuke says cr- "Why isn't Sakura here yet?" He asked. "She's probably not even half way here yet. She's as slow as-" I interrupted him half way. "As always?" I asked. "You hardly know me and you say this?" I sighed. Sensei then lead us to the Suna's Governors's building.

We greeted them and they gave us a file. "We are asking you to do this for the sake of our village..... This criminal has files of every single person in the village. He threatened that, if we were to hunt him down, then the entire village would be destroyed with a jinjuriki....." The man's voice traveled off. "Ichibi...." I whispered. People looked at me confused, not hearing what I said as some others, looked at me shocked. There saw silence between us.

"Um...." I said and broke the silent. "Can we go now....?" I asked impatiently. The nodded and send a man to guid us to where we were staying for the next two weeks. I checked out the place before go into the living room to the boys and sensei. "There're only two rooms, one bed in each, one of the room has a couch and the other doesn't." I said. Kakashi-sensei sighed and took out a few sticks.

"Ok. This is simple. Pick one each. You'll all get a colour on the stick. It's either going to be black or blue. So if you get blue, your in the room with the other person who had blue and etc. if you get black, you in the room with a couch and blue, the other." sensei explained.

'I'd rather sleep with Naruto than Sasuke.'

I reached out and pulled out a blue one. I looked around to see me sharing a room with.....

........Kakashi-sensei! (You guys thought it was going to be SASUKE! Didn't you! XD)

"What?! I'll need to share a room with Teme?!" Naruto shouted. "Oi! Your the one to complain? I'm stuck with a farting Dobe!" Sasuke argued back. I sweat drop at their childish acts. I sighed and went to the room I'm sharing with sensei and unpacked my things. "Sakura?" I looked up from my bag to face Kakashi-sensei. "I'll sleep on the couch so-" he said. "Na. It's fine, this room can fit another mattress so I'll just move this!" I interrupted and pushed the bed a bit to the other side of he room before summoning a soft mattress, pillows and blankets.