7

Reunited future team 7

Sakura's POV
I yawned as I felt a shift next to me. Opening my eyes, I turned to find a pair of arms around my waist and a soft breath on my neck. Turning my head. I saw Sasuke sleeping peacefully.

I kissed his cheeks, making him stir. "Good morning my cherry blossom." He gave me a warm smile before kissing my cheeks. "Good morning to you to......How did you get in here?" I asked before yawning.

"I asked Kakashi-sensei if I could switch room with him and explained why. So here I am." He replied. "Are you not happy to see me?" He asked.

I shook my head. "It's not like that.....I was just....surprised. That's all." I wrapped my arms around his need before staring into his gorgeous ebony eyes.

He hugged me close before snuggling his head into my neck. I giggled and check the time. -6:54am-.

I guess we can sleep a little longer. I snuggled up closer to him and slowly let sleep consume me once again.

----------

"Sakura. Sakura wake up." I felt someone shaking me gently. I opened my eyes to find Sasuke trying to wake me up. "Come on sleepy head. It's 8:30 in the morning. Everyone expect Naruto is up." He said.

I sat up and yawned before getting up and heading over to my clothes. "I'll wait in the kitchen k?" I nodded and pulled out some casual clothes before heading to the bathroom.

After taking a quick shower, brushing my teeth and hair. I applied some sun cream on my body before slipping into my clothes.

Walking out to the kitchen, I saw sensei and Sasuke sitting there quiet and bored. I rolled my eyes and started to make breakfast. Today's breakfast: scrambled eggs, fried tomatoes and bacon or salmon and some toasted bread.

I heard a yawn half way through frying the salmon and turned around to see Naruto yawning and rubbing his eyes...... He reminds me of the Naruto from the other world's future....

I sighed deeply. "Naruto. Go brush your teeth and get dressed. Breakfast is ready in 10minutes." And with that. He dashed off. Not wanting to be late for breakfast.

Today I need to increase my chakra storage....not for the seal...but for my chakra that I use to do what ever I want.

I placed the food on the table and sat down next to Sasuke. "Fooodddd! Itadakimasu!" Naruto's eyes was full of happiness as he saw the food. I giggled and starting eating small portions of my food until I became full.

"I'm stuffed...." I groaned. Naruto looked at me and furrowed his eye brows. "But you didn't even finished half!" He exclaimed. "Can I have the rest?" He gave me is puppy dog eyes.

Rolling my eyes, I nodded and pushed my plate over to his and putting my food into his plate. Standing up, I went over to the sink to was my plate.

Something doesn't feel right.....

I kept on my guard as I washed the dishes. Someone's here..... I could feel their chakra near by. I turned around to see Sasuke and Naruto glaring at each other and Kakashi-sensei sweat dropping.