12

Moving

Sakura's POV
I sighed and turned my head to face the book I was holding mama had bought for me.

Getting up, I went to the book shelf and placed the book into a space before heading down stairs to make dinner.

Reaching the kitchen I heard a little chattering. "I forgot they were here." I sighed to myself as I entered it.

"Hime-sama! Dinner is ready." Shuie told me. "Thank you..." I looked at the food.

"Is something wrong hime-sama?" She asked. My mouth gaped opened. "This is too much for me to eat!......has anyone eaten dinner yet?" I asked.

She hesitated and shook her head. I beamed smiled. "Gather everyone. We're all eating dinner together." I told her.

"B-But.." "Please. I always feel lonely." I whined. She gave a smile and went to find everyone else.

I went over to the cupboards and pulled out several of the same big plates, forks, knives and spoons for the meal.

Placing them on a chair, I got up on the other chair and onto the table to set it up.

I'm short ok? I'm only five.

Then, jumping back down, I skipped over to the cupboards and pulled out some bowls and went to set them up.

I heard footsteps and quickly scurried to my seat and climbed on the high chair.

Don't judge. I'm short.

Climbing on it and plopping down, I pretended like I was waiting like a quiet good girl.

When Shuie came in with the other girls. She looked at me questioning. I just gave her an innocent smile and she sighed, shaking her head.

"Can I go on a late night walk?" I asked Shuie, it was only eight. I sleep at nine thirty, so why not?

"I'll come with you Sakura-sama." I smiled. "Let's go!" I yelled and dashed to grab my jacket.

Halfway through the walk I became a little lonely. "Say, Shuie? Where's the Haruno compound?" I asked as I stared up at the orange sky.

"It's between the Uchiha and Uzumaki's compound, it's also close to to the Hyuuga's compound." She explained.

Hm.... That's not far away from the Academy or the lake.

"Do you think we can move my parents house to the Haruno compound in one piece?" I asked.

Shuie looked down at me questioningly. "We can get someone to move it or you can get someone to seal it in a scroll then move it?" She suggested.

"So we can move it?" She nodded.

I smiled happily. "When can we move it? Because I prefer the sealing one." I asked.

She tapped her finger on her chin in deep thought.

"Maybe in a couple of days, but then, the house will have renovations to it and it'll be thrice as big as it is now." She said.

My eyes widened. "You mean.... Like a mansion?!" She nodded. "Six levels." I hugged her leg and she chuckled.

"Now, let's get back home, shall we, Sakura-sama?" Shuie asked. I nodded and she picked me up.

///2 days later\\\

Itachi's POV
My clan was now safe.