5

Truth about the future

Sakura's POV
I quickly performed a forgetful memory jutsu around the house on Naruto, Sasuke and the two Suna nins. Sighing, I turned to Kakashi. "Don't tell them.....ok?" I asked. He nodded. "Huh? What are we doing here again?" Naruto asked rubbing his eyes. I giggled and caught their attention. "Go back to bed. It's late." I giggled and turned to the Suna nins.

"I'll only say this once. Gaara has suffered enough pain through his entire life. Losing him mother at child birth. Losing someone he loved dearly and being stabbed in the back by the 3rd Kazekage even after his lover told him to cherish his own son. Then the entire village." I glared at them. "I expect that he doesn't become blood thirsty at the chunin exam." I untied them and kicked them outside.

//Mean while...in the future.....\\

Naruto's POV
I cried as Sakura disappeared through the jutsu. "Naruto....we have to prepare come on." Shikamaru told me. I sobbed. We didn't just sent Sakura back in time to change the past..... but to also save her.................... from...........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................Sasuke.

"Why is Sasuke after Sakura?" I whispered. "Huh?" I clenched my fist. "Why is Sasuke after Sakura?!" I yelled. Granny Tsunade sighed. "He sent a warning, give Sakura or the entire village......but then, he sent another warning a couple of day ago when I didn't reply. And it had written, I'll destroy the village and take her by force. My guess is that he wants her chakra to destiny other villages..... Or worse....if we survive..... He'll create one of the greatest wars in history." My eyes widened.

"Shit!" I cursed as the village shook. "His here. Quickly." Granny disappeared into smoke as we copied. Appearing at the gates, we saw Sasuke, the Suigetsu guy and a man in an orange mask from the akatsuki.

Sasuke gave an evil smirk before activating his mangekyou sharingan. The wind blew fiercely as the susano's Flames burned fiercely. "Where is Sakura?!" He yelled. "She was long gone Uchiha!" Ino shouted with a tear trickling down her face. "I'll ask once more....... WHERE IS SAKURA?!" He screamed madly. "You'll never find her! She has fled away from this village! She's is LONG GONE!!" Tenten shouted crying.

We fought him and the man in the mask. "Kurama.....o-ne-gai...." I said. "Okay! This is the last fight will ever be in!" The nine tail fox clapped his hands together. We went into sage mode, then combined it with tail fox mode. "FOR SAKURA!!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. "FOR SAKURA!!!!!" They all yelled back (Neji Lee Ino Hinata Tenten Shikamaru Choji Shino Kakashi Guy Kiba Sai Tsunade Shizune Yamato).