23

Ninjas, I am so sorry for the very late update but I promised a long chapter and here it is.
Don't be made at me.....please.... Hehe......ok...don't kill me Bai!

Normal POV
Sakura walks over to Hayate and started checking his breathing and heart beat. "This is going to feel painful but it will also drain away a lot of my chakra...." She explained and helped him to lie down the bed.

Placing her hands on either sides of his chest where his lungs were, she let green chakra flow from her hands into his body and into his lungs.

Taking a deep breath she focused using most of the normal chakra from her chakra storage she contained and poured it into his body.

The body glowed green and lit up the whole room, little did she know, others were watching her. Anbu black ops, Itachi, Kakashi, Guy, Kabuto and Gaara, all shocked by her chakra and ability.

The coughing from Hayate's chest died down and he groaned in pain as the chakra destroyed all the cancer cells Sakura had found when examining him. Her face turned pale and her breathing ragged.

Droplets of sweat formed on her body and dripped down from her forehead to her cheeks then neck. "MADA MADA!(Not yet!/Come on!)."Sakura yelled and activated the seal on her forehead. The lines danced around her body and onto her hands before flowing onto Hayate's body.

He yelled in pain and gripped the bed sheets.

Sakura bit her lip from the sharp pains she was receiving from Hayate's body.

"Gaaahhhh!" He yelled but didn't cough, the circles around his eyes slowly disappeared and he breathed heavily as Sakura finished healing his disease.

"Just rest for now........" She panted heavily and placed her hand on top of his forehead and inserted chakra and made him sleepy.

She panted heavily and held onto the wall for support. "I....Itachi...." She called out before crumbling into familiar arms.

She couldn't open her eyes, but she could feel the familiar warmth. Itachi placed a kiss on her forehead and teleported them to her room.

The other men, that had watched her, were shocked. Gaara went back to battle field and Kakashi went to Naruto and Sasuke while deciding if he would tell the hokage or not.

Kabuto appeared in the room after he sensed that everyone had left and checked the examiner.

He looked healthier and his face wasn't as pale, his lungs were better than ever and his wasn't coughing in his sleep. "I'll need to report this to Orochimaru-sama." Kabuto chuckled before disappearing.

Little did he know, that Itachi had a clones watching every single person that watched her.

His clones hid in their shadows and concealed their chakra carefully and skilfully. Itachi undid the jutsu and his clones disappeared back to him.

Tucking her into her bed, he leaned next to her door and sighed, looking at her then out the window into the forest of death. "How much chakra can you use...Sakura?" He asked as he watched the diamond reappear on her forehead and her expression looked better now.

Naruto glanced around and realised that Sakura wasn't back yet and went over to ask Kakashi about her. "Kakashi-sensei! Where's Sakura-chan?!" He yelled, earning a smack from the back of his head from Sasuke.

"She's in here room." He answered.

"Where is her room?" Naruto asked. Kakashi grunted and sighed.