10

A different world...

Sakura's POV
"Sakura wait!" Naruto ran to me quickly and slipped something in my hand before pushing me into the jutsu circle in front of me with tears.

Before I could say anything, the portal dragged me in and I was on the verge of fresh tears again, but before I got to look at what Naruto had slipped into my hand, everything turned black.

....................

"Sakura-chan? Sakura-chan?" I awoke to a soft voice calling for me. "Huh? Mama?" I yawned as I awoke. "come on sweetie, it's breakfast time already." She laughed softly. I hugged her with my tiny body.

Normal POV
Sakura who had just woken up is five, she had no memory what so ever of what had happened and her mission. But what she didn't realise was that she was holding something in her tiny fingers.

Looking down after her mother left to set up the dining room for breakfast, she unwrapped her little fingers and opened up the scrunched up papers.

There was two photos one that looked older than the other and the other that looked like it was recently taken.

The older one had a many people in it and looking threw it, she saw what looked a bit like her older self with all theses their strangers that she didn't know, an older woman dressed in green was hugging what looked like her future self to her.

She furrowed her brows confused and looked at the second one. It was a picture of the same people but without the lady dressed in green and had long blonde hair, instead it had an old man that looked familiar to her.

She furrowed her brows even more and placed the photos on the table next to her bed before heading to her bathroom to get ready for breakfast. Quickly brushing her teeth, she changed into her daily casual clothes and headed downstair to where her parents were.

"Daddy!" She squealed and hugged him. Her father, Kizashi, chuckle and hugged her back. "come on my little cherry blossom! Let's have breakfast, shall we, my princess?" He laughed and picked her up. She giggled along with him and nodded as he placed her on her seat.

"What are we have for breakfast mama?" She asked and kicked her legs that didn't reach the floor.

"We are having pancakes today my little cherry blossom." She answered and a smile grew across her face as she placed the pancakes down on the plates before placing them in front of her husband and only daughter.

Sakura giggled and hugged her mother before she could place the food on the table which made her mother laugh with joy.

"You, my little cheeky and huggable daughter, is the highlight of your daddy's and my days! Our sunshine!" Her mother exclaimed happily as she placed her plate down and picked her up.

Her loving husband and her embraced their only child and flowered her with kisses which made the little pinkette giggle and laughed along as well.

After breakfast, they were heading over to the hokage's tower where the 4th hokage was. Yes you heard me. 4th hokage, Namikaze Minato and his son, Namikaze Naruto and his wife, Namikaze Kushina was.

When they reached the office, they were just about to knock on the door until it bursted opened with Kushina and Naruto sprinting out of it. "What did you just say Naruto?!?!?!?!" Kushina flared as she raced after her small child.

Hearing sighing, their head snapped toward the 4th hokage and greeted him respectfully. "I'm sorry you had to see that, Naruto's been very annoying to his mother lately." Minato chuckled and scratch the back of his head. "No, it's fine hokage-sama. Saw them running around yesterday." Mebuki laughed along.