16

SORRY GUYS! I had given my phone to my baby niece to play with but some how she had deleted this chapter............

I don't know how but when I was going to post it, I realized it wasn't there and started freaking out....so yeah...here it the is. A new one with what I tried to remember what was in the chapter.

Start at the academy?

Sakura's POV
I bursted out laughing as I watched my clone clueless break whatever she held because of what we learnt yesterday. I sighed and hanged upside down from the tree, watching them.

Then, a man with a scar across his face walked into the area. "How's training, Yousan?" Ibuki asked as his eyes scanned the class and landed on me. Well...my clone, before looking back at You. "Which one of you is Haruno Sakura?" He asked. Everyone looked at my clone. She smiled and waved.

"Come with me Sakura-san, it's about school that lord fourth asked me to tell you about." She nodded and released the jutsu. I chuckled at what my clone had saw and learnt before jumping off the tree and heading towards Ibuki and a shocked sensei.

"Um...that was surprising." He coughed. "Come." He gestured and walked ahead. I followed.

"Sakura! Stop getting sidetracked!" He yelled for the....34 time. Every couple of minutes, I would side track when I either found a book store or pets. Laughing, I walked back out and scratched the back of my head. "Sorry I just really like books....and pets." I giggled. He gave out a small annoyed groaned and I laughed. "I don't even know how the fourth puts up with you." He said.

"Ooh! Weights!" I exclaimed, about to run off again but he caught the back of my shirt and dragged me passed the shops before placing me up right and walking again.

"Nice! A shuriken shop!" They had so many different ones. But once again. I was caught before I was able to sprint off and dragged until we were away from the shop.

"Oo! Kunais!" I yelled.

/Gets dragged away/

"Scrolls!"

/Gets dragged away/

"Katanas!"

/Ibuki groans & pulls her away again/

"Ooh! Fans!"

/Gets picked up and carried away/

"Hey look! Sealing scrolls!" I yelled.

/Ibuki pulls her away/

"Jesus Christ you brat! Why can't you stay on track for just five minutes?!" He groaned. I shrugged and laughed hard. "I guess I just get distracted too much...." I scratched the back of my head. He sighed. "Man, why can't we take the easier way?" He mumbled. "I really hate wasting my time with kids sometimes." He mumbled to him self. "Why don't we take the easier way then?" I asked. "What?" "You know....teleporting there instead...?" I asked trying to get a bell to ring.

He lifted an eye brow like he didn't believe me. I just slapped my face and teleported there instead. He followed me and gave me another surprised look.

"What took you guys so long? I thought you guys would just teleport here after Ibuki found you." The fourth hokage laughed. "We got....." Ibuki said. "Sidetracked. It was my fault since everything I saw either weapons or scrolls...I kinda ran to them and then Ibukisan had to get me back on track..." I said and gave a sheepish smile while scratching the back of my head.