18

Ok guys! If you haven't realised, there had been a plot twist!
I don't know why but I just wanted to post as much as I can since school holidays have started.
I don't know why but it just popped into my mind, but then again, I love writing for you guys. Have fun!

Training for the chunin exams starts...

Sakura's POV
It was a day away from our genin exams. Naruto and Sasuke were swarmed with different girls in our class that they were convinced that they were going to be in the same group as them. I just laughed and giggled with Ino and Hinata as we watched the boys. "I-I feel s-sorry for N-N-Naruto-kun." Hinata stuttered and blushed furiously as Naruto turned and smiled at us. The fact that he can still smile while his being annoyed is surprising.

"When are you going to ask him out Hinata-chan?" Ino wiggled her brow, making her blush crimson red and faint. "Hinata!" I exclaimed and helped her up. "Che! There's no way I'm going to let a wimp and cry baby like you date my cousin!" Ino and I groaned. "She's stronger than you Karin. Just shut your trap and move along." I gritted through my teeth. "It's not your decision to chose who Naruto dates. What are you? His mother?" Ino spat.

They glared at each other until sensei came in and cleared his throat. "As you know class, the exams are held tomorrow and your teams will be allocated to you the day after. You'll have your pictures taken today. The third hokage will be judging since the fourth hokage is away on a mission for a couple of days." Iruka-sensei explained. "Ok, let's start, get into role order and line up on the way to the gym." Sensei told us.

We all got up and some girls fought for the spot between Sasuke and Naruto. I just laughed silently. "Next!" The photo man called. I walked in and smiled at him. "Ok....smile!" He said and the camera flashed. I walked out the other exit of the gym, waiting for the others to come out.

"Let's go." Ino said as we walked to class with Naruto and Sasuke ind with the amount of girls over them. "I will feel so sorry for them if one of those girls are in their group in the future." I sighed.

-/ The day after the exams \-

Heading into class, I sat down next to the window, my hair was tied up into a ponytail and I had my hitaiate hanging on my neck, my knee was bandaged, I wore black gloves and red shorts and long sleeves that hanged off the wrist. My pouch that was filled with weapons that I needed for training. I was the first in class.

When other boys came in, they had a flustered face when they saw me. "Sakura!" Ino yelled as hugged me. We giggled. "Wow! You look gorgeous!" Ino exclaimed and hugged me. She had her hair up as always, she was wearing purple skirt, lace leggings with a purple crop top, showing part of her stomach with the black lace that was between the crop and the skirt. Her hitaiate hanging on her waist.

"G-Good morning S-Sakura-chan, I-Ino-chan." Hinata greeted. We greeted her back and giggled as we hugged her. Hinata her hair down, which reached her waist, she was wearing a blue and white jacket and wore black leggings. Her hitaiate hanging around her neck and was slightly blushing.
"Hey Sakura-chan! Hinata-chan! Ino-chan!" Naruto yelled as he entered the room with Sasuke.

Slowly, the whole class arrived and girls had already started swooning over at the boys. "Hopefully I get some strong people in my team." Sasuke grumbled. "Cheer up teme! Just hope that we can go on many missions!" Naruto laughed and slapped him on the back, not even caring if Sasuke was glaring at him. I giggled out loud and they both looked at me.

"What?" I asked. They exchanged glances before shrugging at me. "Ok.....that was weird..." I mumbled to the girls. We giggled and laughed until sensei walked in and yelled at the class. "As you all know, this is going to be your last day here. Please sit down." Sensei started. "I am very proud of all of you for passing the exam. You're new senseis will be here ten so we only have an hour for me to get you into your new groups.... Let's start shall we?" Sensei smiled.