26

So sorry for the late update ninjas! I've gotten really bad family problems recently and couldn't do anything about it. Sorry again, but here's the chapter! Enjoy!

They nodded. "This is will help a lot with your chakra control in jutsus and make it a lot easier and faster to learn your jutsu." They nodded and started.

Sakura's POV
I watched them as they climbed up and the bark under then crushed. Naruto was the first to fall. Like always. He flipped backwards and sighed. "Come on!" He yelled and ran up again. Sasuke ran up halve way and fell off, he threw one of Naruto's kunai, that Naruto gave us when we finished the chunin exams, and teleported there before tching. I scratched my arms and sighed.

"You both need to calm down." I told them.
Both of their heads snapped towards me.
"What?" I asked.
"We aren't always calm like you are Sakura-chan, we are always...you know..." He said, lost of words.
My brow twitched.
"Are you sure I'm always calm?" I lifted up my fist and cracked my knuckles.
Naruto instantly shook his head and held his hands up.
"Now get back to work and calm down!" I growled at them before stomping off into the woods.

"Sakura-chan! Wait, hold on. Here..." Naruto called after me and place a seal on my hand.
"Use this if you need to mark a spot to teleport to." He explained.
I nodded and pointed back to the trees. "Thank you." I said and walked into the woods.

As I got deeper, I sighed and leaned as against a tree as I stopped. Everything felt familiar. So familiar, but I just couldn't get it through my head of what was it. Everything feels like it has happened before, but ended up in a bad way. I sighed and walked deeper into the forest. I yawned and stretched my body in the sunlight. At least it wasn't raining right now.

I heard a crunch followed by footsteps. I turned to sense a familiar chakra and froze. A girl? Long dark hair. What was she doing this deep in the forest? When her eyes landed on me, she froze before smiling. "Hello....can you help me? I'm kinda looking for some medicine and herbs." She asked. So she's not a sensory type?

"Um, alright, what herbs do you need for medicine?" I asked as we walked into the forest.
".....What are you doing this deep in the forest?" I asked her.
"Well, a man very dear to me is hurt badly..." She stopped and sighed.
"So I came out to find some medicine that could heal him..." She said.
I nodded. "May I see him? I'm a medic, I seem to have something to discuss with him about....freedom."
She froze.

"Well...um..how do I say this...oh, there's the plant I was looking for." She gasped and went to get it.
I let out a silent chuckle. "Are you sure it's that one? What kind of wound are you trying to heal?"
"That plant would make a man cough out blood." I told her. She froze just before picking it.
"Um... Well, it's for deep cuts and bruises." She answered.
"Well..." I said and walked around, looking to see if I could find the herb I was looking for.
"Oh, here....." I said and walked over to the green herbs that laid in a spot under the sunlight.

I picked a few and passed it towards her. She smiled in return and thanked me. I nodded and patted her back with the seal Naruto gave me. Infusing some chakra into that hand, I made sure that the seal went onto her back. I waved at her as she waved back and walked out of the forest. The minute I didn't see her anymore, I sighed and frowned.

"Haku.... Zabuza..." I whispered and walked back to where Naruto and Sasuke were training.
"Sakura-chan! We did it!" Naruto yelled as he saw me.
He and Sasuke were standing upside down the tree.
I smiled lightly. "Wow, that was quick...I was only gone for like... Ten minutes." I laughed.
Sasuke smirked at Naruto and they high fixed before jumping down.