21

Second ones there

Sakura's POV
"Oi! Leave him alone you bastards!" I yelled at the rain shinobis. It was three against one. "Give us yours scrolls! Or else!" One of them yelled. "Or else what?" I asked before I ran at them ask fast as I could with my weights on, to knock them out. "Naruto! Help me carry them to a random place and then we go back to camp." I told him. He nodded and picked up a body and we dashed off in a random directions before placing them down.

"Let's go back. We need to look for the other scrolls." I said and teleported to Sasuke. Naruto followed and I headed over to pack my things. "Saku-chan. Here, your pills." Hinata said without stuttering. "I'm so proud of you Hina-chan." I hugged her. "So I am I Hinata-chan!" Naruto randomly popped up behind me and said. "N-N-N-Naruto-k-k-kun!" She stuttered and turned red. "Naruto!" I scolded. "Ah! What the-Hinata! W-Was it something I said?" He looked at Hinata wide eyes and shook Hinata gently. I just laughed to myself silently and walked out to get some water for the day when I realised that Sasuke was staring at me, watching every move I did like a hawk.

Bending down, I collect water into the leather bottles and closed them. Getting up, I went to get my scrolls and realised that my private scroll wasn't there. Looking around, I felt myself instantly get angry. "KARIN!" I yelled and everyone stopped to look. "What? You didn't tell us that there was more food, and you didn't share any of theses jewelry with me. You only share with the other girls." She smirked and turned around with the necklace my late dad had given me and the cherry blossom hairclip that my later mum had given me.

I held out my hand, gesturing her to give me my possessions back. "Give them back Karin. You can go buy your own." I growled. "Why should I? You're an heiress with all the money of your clan? Something little like theses expensive jewelry shouldn't be much to you." She said as she admired the necklace. "Those are the only jewelry that I care to get back, Uzumaki Karin. They were from my late parents, so give them back to me." I ordered. "Hmph...nah. Finders keepers." She smirked.

"That's it." I growled and tugged my clip out of her red hair and pushed her to the wall and took my necklace off her. She screeched and I let her go. "Bitch." I growled as I took my scroll back and went to wash my jewelry next to the dim fire. "Ugh! Did you see that Sasuke-kun?! She just snatched off my jewelry! It was finders keepers!" She screeched. "I never gave you that jewelry or let you go through my possession. Stop being so spoiled." I growled. "How can someone like you who has everything understand?!" She screamed.

My hand collided with her face and she held it. She started crying and I towered over her. "Everything? Don't make me laugh! How can someone like me not understand?" I asked. "How can someone like you who has parents, a family, cries over the tiniest thing, know? I have no family members left in my life. My parents died in front of my eyes and I killed the rogues. I was only a five year old child, covered in blood and watched helplessly as my parent's gave their life for the future of our village and died in my arms." I looked down at my hands.

"I could've joined the anbus for all I know. But I choose the simplest path I could find that let to good friends and bitches like you. I envy people who has a family, happy or not. At least they have both parents until now. I always thought that you'd learn, but I was wrong. You just becoming more and more greedier every time I see you. Theses are the jewelry that my late parents had given me before they left for an S-ranked mission and died in front of me." I glared at her. "The scroll was mine too, Karin. Stop being so greedy and...weak." I spat and walked out the cave.

I felt sand lingering around me and realised that Gaara was making sure that the sand would protect me until I got back into the cave and where my group was. I hissed as I felt pain erupt from my wound and crumbled to the ground. "Sakura!" I heard Temari exclaim behind me before she ran over and helped me up. "I'm alright Temari. I think I have enough chakra to heal myself now." I told her. She nodded and let me active the seal and heal myself within seconds. Deactivating the seal, I panted a little and took some chakra pills.