3

Jealousy in the Hospital

Sakura's POV
"Excuse me Miyo... But Sakura saved this poor man's life." We all turned to see the 3rd hokage. I watched as Miyo's face turn pale and smirked. "So... Miss Miyo...this is how you've been running this place. Someone saves the life of a ninja from a very difficult poison of sickness, and when someone asks who save them, you answer youself..." I leaned against the wall and see glared at me.

"Is this true?" The Hokage asked. "N-" "Yes it is, lord 3rd!" The medics all around us said. The Hokage frowned in disappointment. "You are here by, stripped of your title as the head of Konoha hospital and will now start as a newcomer. Sakura...you'll be appointed as head of this hospital." He said my eyes widened. "But hokage-sama! I'm going to be away on missions!" I exclaimed. "I haven't finished yet, and you, there, Miyako. You'll be appointed as vice head, so you take care of the hospital while the head is away. " the Hokage said.

I bowed deeply and turned to back to the woman who came in here a few moments ago. She walked up to me and hugged me. "Thank you! You saved my husband's life!" She said. "Is there anything I can do for you back?" She asked. "Well...you can start by letting go and letting me ask your husband a few things...." I said. She quickly let go and I walked over to the man.

"Did you or did you not, encounter criminals?" I asked, catching the attention of everyone. He nodded. "Yes, they were called the akatsuki....a new group of people that wears black cloaks with red clouds on them...they only attacked me, because I tried to attack them." He answered. I sighed. "Let me guess... He name was, Sasori...Sasori of the red sand..." The man nodded. I sighed and rubbed my temple.

"You know...you ninjas are getting stupider and more competitive each day." I sighed. Everyone looked at me shocked. I walked over to the window and stared outside. "Let me guess, he was with a blond man? Wasn't he?" I asked. "Mhhmmm!" "And his name is Deidara? The one who says, art is an explosion?" "Mhhmm!" I sighed. "Time has not yet come to kill them..." I said before turning back around.

"Hokage-sama.... Can you make team 7's first mission go to the sand for at least two weeks please?" I asked. He nodded and smiled. I bowed before walking out of the room and back home to eat with my family. On the way, I passed Ino's mum's flower shop and decided to walk in. "Good evening Ino." I said with a smile. She gave a small glare before pouting. "Why do you always get to be with Sasuke-kun?!" She whined before slumping onto the counter and sobbing. I sweat dropped and back away. Quickly as I backed out of the shop, I ran for home.

__________

"Hello, guys! Sorry I'm late again, but the hokage gave us our first mission today and said that we'll have to go to the Suna for two weeks to kill a hiding criminal." Kakashi-sensei said. "We meet at the gates in two hours, so remember to pack useful things because it's a one day trip. " he said and disappear into smoke. I walked home to take a nap, since I already knew where we where going the previous day.

"Sakura, dear!! Some medics from Konoha hospital needs you to come with them!! They say it's urgent!!" Mum yelled from down stairs. I sighed and ran down and outside with the medics and to the hospital. "What is it now?!" I groaned as we entered the hospital and to the back of the hospital, where most other medics and nurses were. There, I saw a crazy Miyo. The lady from yesterday.

"WHERE IS SHE?! WHERE IS THAT BITCH?!" She screamed, slashing a kunai around. "Jealousy, theses days." Said as I sighed to myself. I smashed the wall next to me, making it crumble and people next to me jump. Also catching the attention of everyone. As Miyo saw me, she charged at me with the kunai. I stood there and let her stab me in my chest. Then pulling it out and making it stab her own self in the chest.