6

Sasuke's confession

Sasuke's POV(didn't see that coming did u?)
As I watched Sakura jump onto to Gaara, my insides became furious! What was happening to me? Ugh! I glared at him as he picked Sakura up and held her up with a hand/arm. "Show off..." I muttered under my breath before cursing.

She swung her arms around him neck. I took a small step forward, about to growl until sensei cutted me off with an awkward cough. He eyed my a bit before I turned away and tched.

Was I becoming jealous? No! I'm an UCHIHA! I cannot be jealous...!...... Can I?

As we walked to the buffet, I stayed a metre behind and furiously ruffled my head in confusion. "Sasuke..." A voice spoke. I looked up to face Kakashi-sensei. "If your jealous, then confess. She was a fangirl once....wasn't she?" He said before walking in front of me.

I exhaled a long shaky sigh as I thought how I should confess to her. "Ugh. I should probably think about this later..." I sighed quietly.

As we entered the buffet, it wasn't filled with many people so we took a large table. As the waiter lead us to the table. He was being very caution of going near Gaara. I wonder why?

----------

We all sat down in our spots as we finished grabbing our portion of food from the counter. We ate in awkward silence as there was chattering around us.

Slowly wiping my mouth with my napkin, I stood up and headed to find the restroom to do my privacy and wash my hands. Coming out and about to walk back, my eyes caught a familiar man, wearing a sound head band and wore glasses, he had short silver hair and held a smirk on his face.

I sent dagger glares at him until he turned around and looked at me. I instantly turned away and pretended to look for my table. I walked back to the table I came from, nervously and felt stares on my back.

Sighing, I sat down back down in my seat. "Are you alright Sakura?" Kakashi-sensei asked. I nodded and sighed.....again.

----------

"Bye Gaara-kun!!" I yelled. Waving as he blushed before walking off. "So....where are we going now?" I asked. "Training, I got permission from the elders say that we could use training ground 3, not far from the house we're staying."

I nodded and we followed sensei as he lead us to the grounds. Good thing t wasn't such a hot day.

"Okay.... Let's start with a simple jutsu." Kakashi-sensei said. "Since we're in the Suna..... Chakra control. Infuse chakra into your kunai, with perfect chakra control when infusion it, so that when you want to cut anything with a kunai, it will be easier to cut perfect, won't shatter and won't break." Sensei took out a four kunais out of his pouch and gave us each one.

Walking over to the rocks and stones, nearby, I watch as he infused it with chakra and cut the rock in halves. "Wow!" Naruto yelled.

"That's when you have perfect or....good chakra control. This is when you have took much chakra infuse in it." He said as he shattered one of the halves.

"And this. Is when you have no chakra infused." He swung it down and the kunai cut broke. "Woah." I turned to see Naruto with his mouth hanging in a 'O' shape.