22

The Sound nin vs The Leaf nin

Sakura's POV
The four days for the first test had already ended, thirteen ninja's had died from this exam and only three of them were from Konoha. I was glad that my friends had made it, but my heart says otherwise. I felt sorry for the families that lost their children in this exam. Sighing, I looked around the building to see the same sound nins that attacked me. They spotted me looking at them and glared at me. I glared back effortlessly. The man, whose arms I had broken were fixed, I tched and gave him a death glare.

He glared back and I was then, pulled away by someone quickly, into the really dim hallway. I struggled and almost elbow the person in the stomach but the familiar warmth stopped me. "Sakura...calm down yet my blossom?" A deep voice asked and a gentle kiss was placed on my cheeks. "Itachi." I breathed, tippy toeing, I wrapped my arms his neck neck, his frame clouded over mine he gave me another peck on the cheeks. "What are you doing here? What about your mission?" I asked him. "Can I not see my precious blossom after my mission?" He asked with a fake pout.

I giggled and kissed his nose. "Of course you can, but I'm doing my chunin exams right now...so..." I went off. Itachi chuckled and gave me one last embrace and kiss on the cheeks before pulling away. "I'll be waiting for you when you finish your exam my blossom." Itachi smirked before disappearing into a puff of smoke. I rolled my eyes but smiled to myself before walking out the hallway to my team.

"Saku-chan,isn't that-" Hinata questioned when she spotted the team that attacked us. "Yes, and somehow, they were able to get that man's arm's healed before this part of the exam." I growled and glared at him. "Come on, Sakura-chan, let's go meet up with the others up there." Naruto pointed out to the ramps above the set up field, walking up there, we met up Hinata, Tenten and Temari with their team mates. We laughed when we saw Karin approaching us and trying to hug Sasuke's arm.

"Give it up, Karin. He doesn't seem interested." Ino laughed. Karin just put a scowl on her face and glared at us, shrugging, we turned our attention to the puff of smoke that appeared on the battlefield. It was the the jonin, Hayate, our next examiner. *Cough! Cough!* "Ok everyone *Cough!* Please settle down, the next part of the exam is about to start." He called out. We all slowly quieted down. Hayate coughed once again before he summoned a scroll. "The other examiners have already  decided who you are to battle...as most of you know, winners will proceed to the last round and losers will have to wait till next year to do the chunin exams in Suna." Hayate sighed before coughing once again.

Another poof was heard and we all turned to see a board appeared above us and it showed the first pairs that were going to battle each other. My eyes zoomed through the list to the eleventh pair.

Haruno Sakura vs Kinuta Dosu

I looked around the room to find the Dosu person. Then my gaze was locked on to the man from before. Was he Dosu? He glared at me before walking away. "Is that Kinuta Dosu?" I asked sensei. He glanced at him before nodding. "Be careful Sakura." Sensei said before patting my shoulder. "Sakura-chan! You're one of the first pairs that are battling out of all of us." Naruto exclaimed and gestured to the others. Ino, Hinata and Tenten, looked at me confused. "Who's Dosu?" She asked. "The matches will now begin!" Hayate called.

Walking over to the girls, I whispered, "He's the one that attacked us." I told them. "Can I hear?" We turned to see Temari. "Well...you promise you won't tell?" Ino asked her. She hesitantly nodded. "Dosu is the guy and his team who injured Sakura when they attacked us for our scrolls." Tenten whispered in her ears. Temari's instantly widened. "You better beat him to a pulp, Saku-chan!" Temari exclaimed and hugged us.