55.1K 1.7K 792

Winter's P.O.V

My mother starts to talk to Becky and I sigh because now I am stuck with these boys. Alec is currently poking my cheek, Sam is just smirking at me, Cole is poking my other cheek and Hayden is scrolling through my facebook on my phone that he stole from me.

"Could you stop it!" I snap, looking at both Alec and Cole. They both laugh and start to smirk at me.

"Your pretty boring." Hayden says with a blank expression on his face and I nod.

"I get that a lot." I say and he chuckles before going back to my facebook.

I look at Sam to see that he is just smirking at me. I furrow my eyebrows at him in a questioning way but his facial expression didn't change because he is still wearing his stupid smirk.

I sigh and turn my head towards the kitchen. "Mom, can I go for a walk?" I yell, hoping I can get away from these boys.

"Have the boys showed you your room?" My mom asks and I look at the boys to see that they are all smirking at me now.

I don't get a chance to reply since Cole, Alec and Hayden grip at my arms and start pulling me up the stairs. I see Sam watch me in amusement.

Something is definitely weird about him.

We walk around for about three minutes until we stop at a door that has light pink patterns on it. If you have watched Frozen and you know what Elsa's door looks like, it is like that.

"What are you waiting for? Open the door!" I hear Alec say and I look back to see him grin.

I shake his voice out of my head and slowly grip at the handle. My hands start to shake as I turn the knob.

What the hell is wrong with me?

"Hurry up will you!" Cole laughs and I lose my focus and end up tripping over Cole's foot and end up falling into the room.

Great. Just great.

I hear the boys laughs echo around me and I send them all a glare and they just continued to laugh. I stand up and look around the room, a little smile creeping up on my lips.

The bed cover is a nice shade of pink with white patterns, the bookshelf to the side has Disney books and there is another door which is probably the bathroom. The Disney books that caught my eyes again made my head spin in confusion.

Who's room is this?

I look around the rest of the room and notice that it has a studying desk, a wardrobe, a mini couch to the side and a TV hanging on the wall.

"It's beautiful." I mumble and one of the boys wrap their arm around my shoulder.

"Yeah, it was-"

"Alec!" I hear Sam growl and Alec instantly pulls his arm away from me and gives me an apologetic smile before running out of the room.

I look around and notice all the boys are gone. I sigh and walk out of the room, closing the door slowly.

"Winter!" I hear someone yell and I run down the stairs to see my mother holding her bag. I am about to grab my coat until my mom stops me.

"I'll get your suitcase since you staying the night early. I got called in so unfortunately, I'll have to grab your suitcase, come here and go. I'm so sorry baby." My mom hugs me and I smile at her.

"I understand." I say and she kisses my forehead before running out the door. I sigh and run a hand down my face.

A night early?