○ chapter forty one ○

Sam's P.O.V

"What the fuck are you staring at?" I growled at the man standing at the door, watching all of us. He chuckled and I glared at him.

"Something funny?" I asked, tugging at the ropes, trying to get free but it was no use. The guy just smirked as he looked at the others in the room.

When we first arrived at this place, we were aloud to move around but after ten minutes, the men tied us up. I don't know why they did but I just want to burn everything.

And I'm dying for a cigarette.

Suddenly, Phillip walked in and thats when the females lost it, expect for Emmaree.

"What the fuck is wrong with you! Let me out of this room you dumb peice of shit!" My mom yelled, trying to move her arms.

"Oh your so lucky I'm strapped to this chair because I would smash your face into the concrete!" Kelly screamed through gritted teeth.

Phillip walked over to my mom and rose her chin up to look at him. "Now, honey, we wouldn't want to duct tape your precious little mouth, would we?" Phillip smirked and my mom glared at him before spitting in his face. Literally, spitting in his face.

"You wouldn't fucking dare!" She narrowed her eyes at him and Phillip wiped the spit off his face with a tissue that was in his pocket. He walked over to Kelly and tapped her nose.

"So, how's your baby, Kelly? Is she good?" Phillip looked into Kelly's eyes. Kelly just glared then suddenly, she lifted her leg up and kicked him in the shin. I smirked and Kelly did the same.

"You'll pay for that." Phillip said in a low tone before walking to me. He clicked his fingers and the men walked up behind him. Phillip nodded to the men and the two guys started to undo the ropes. I still had my smirk on my face.

"Gave up?" I asked, clenching my fists when they started to undo the ropes on my wrists. Phillip shook his head slightly, a little chuckle escaping out of his lips.

"You'd like that won't you. Sadly, no, I'm only using you all for bait. Winter should know where I am sooner or later." Phillip said and I stood up once the ropes were off.

Phillip turned around and started to walk towards the door. "Come." He ordered and I walked over to where he was. I heard the females yell again once the door was closed. I looked around and noticed this place actually looked like a house.

There was a couch in one room, a kitchen, stairs leading up to the second part of the house and there was even a back yard. I furrowed my eyebrows when my eyes landed on a picture of a blonde and a brunette. I walked over when Phillip was talking to his men and picked up the photo.

It was Winter and I think that was Kyle... I knew because Winter's smile was the same but it didn't seem to be a casual smile. She seemed sad, frustrated, disappointed... alone. I suddenly knew Phillip took this photo because the tree in the backround was the same tree at the backyard. I looked at Kyle and noticed he looked sort of different but you could tell they were related. They may of had different hair colours but they had the same bright blue eyes and the same nose. They looked like twins a little but I didn't like of it that much. I looked back at Phillip to see he was still talking and grabbed the photo out of the frame and folded it and placed it into my pocket. This doesn't belong to him...

"Sam, follow me." Phillip calls me and I turn around and follow him upstairs. We entered a room and I noticed it as a study... Phillip's study, I'm guessing.

"Sit, don't talk till I ask you." Phillip said as he took a seat in his black chair. I sat down and noticed that there wasn't any body guards or men in suits with us in the room. It was only Phillip and I.