○ chapter fifty two ○

Sam's P.O.V

"What the fuck are we doing here?" Hayden asks as he looks down at the stone which had Harper's name engraved in it with her date of birth and her date of when she died. I sigh and pat Hayden's shoulder. He looks over at me and I sit down on the cold grass. Hayden sits down next to me and starts to play with the flower that was laying on the dirt.

I know Hayden is drunk right now but I know this was a good time. Especially when Harper is in his mind. So I brought him here, hoping that the lies will be covered up and replaced with the truth.

I hear Hayden sniff and I look over at him. Hayden was crying and I couldn't help but throw my arm around his shoulder.

It was the right time.

●●●

Winter's P.O.V

"Why the hell isn't he answering?" I mutter as I start to call him again. The annoying voice comes on again telling me that he isn't avaliable. I groan and run my hands down my face.

Before I can let out some incoherent words, I hear a soft knock at my door which makes Amanda and I look up.

"Winter, can I talk to you for a second?" My dad says and I look at Amanda and she nods. I flash her a forgiving smile and push myself off my bed, walking out of my room and standing in front of my dad.

"I have to go." He says, not beating around the bush. I gap and he smiles.

"I'll come back, don't worry. But I am just telling you, I have to go... somewhere." My dad says and I nod.

"Okay." I say and I give him a hug. He hugs me back just as tight and I smile.

I still can't believe my dad, my actual father is here... in my life. After ten birthday wishes, 56 prayers and 87 dandelions, my wish came true. He was actually here and I was still having such a had time believing it. Some may call it luck but I call it a miracle.

"I love you my sweet little daughter." My dad says and I laugh as he let's go of me.

"I love you too, dad." With two more hugs, I watch as he walks down the stairs and towards my mom, probably saying goodbye to her. I smile at the sight of my mom's face. I don't know what she was feeling inside but she was definitely happy.

I hear Amanda call my name and I walk back in my room. "Whats up?" I ask and she looks down at my phone. I pick it up to see that it was a message from Becky.

Sorry to bother you but I just want to make sure Sam and Hayden is with you. They haven't been picking up my calls and I am getting worried. Thanks Winter x - Becky

I look up at Amanda, shock filling my body. Amanda reads it and her eyes widen.

They weren't with us. They haven't even been answering our calls either. Now we were worried and speechless. This definitely wasn't like the boys and now, I was afraid of what was going to happen if I tell Becky the truth.

Hopefully they aren't in trouble.

●●●