○ chapter sixty five ○

Winter's P.O.V

"Holy fudge!" I say, looking at the gymnasium which had multiple tables and chairs, a large dance floor in the middle of the room and a stage at the front of the gymnasium. I smile and look at the balloons that were hanging from the ceiling and different coloured streamers that were scattered around the room in a beautiful and cute way.

"Wow," Sam mutters next to me, also taking in the appearance of the large room.

"Winter, this place is cool as fuck!" Amanda squeals in delight as she jumps around me. Hayden stops her from jumping another circle around me and pulls out a chair for her.

"You need to take it easy-"

"I'm feeling fine thanks." Amanda says but sits down anyway, pouring herself a glass of coke. I take a seat next to her and smile, also pouring myself a drink. The boys join us and other people who have also arrived, make their way to the tables.

After ten minutes, the gymnasium was full of students, waiting for the night to start. The Principle comes up on the stage and looks at all of us with a small smile. He stands at the podium and clears his throat before starting his speech.

"Hello students. It is finally the night you've all been waiting for; prom!" The Principle says and the students let out a few whistles and cheers. The Principle nods.

"Since I don't want to keep you all sitting in your seats, I just want to wish you a wonderful night. Remember, you can be whatever you want to be-"

"LET US PARTY!" A person yells and we all laugh. The Principle rolls his eyes but nods.

"Okay. Have a wonderful night students!" The Principle says before walking off the stage. I laugh and watch as everyone stands up when the music starts to play. I stand up and help Amanda but since she is stubborn, she pushes my hand away and rolls her eyes.

"I'm not crippled. I can stand." Amanda says and I shrug.

"I was just helping." I say, smiling at Amanda. Amanda rolls her eyes again and walks to the dance floor with Hayden. Alec walks off with Cole towards the drinks and food and I stand next to Sam, watching as he looks at nothing in particular.

"Whats up?" I ask him and he looks at me, shaking his head.

"I was just thinking." I say and I raise my eyebrow. Sam rolls his eyes and grabs my hand.

"Don't worry. Let's just enjoy the night, yeah?" Sam asks and I nod, smiling.

●●●

Nick's P.O.V

"Are you nearly finished?" Kate asks and I roll my eyes.

"Shut up and let me do what I do best, okay?" I say and Kate sighs and taps her foot impatiently beside me. I connect the two cords together and clap my hands together.

"Now, all we have to do is find a match." I say and Kate looks around and shrugs. I purse my lips together and scratch my head, trying to think where a match would be.

"Where is your science lab?" I ask and Kate grins, walking out of the door. I stand and follow her, grinning as I hear the music from the gymnasium play.

Karma is a bitch.

●●●

Winter's P.O.V