○ chapter thirty eight ○

Winter's P.O.V

I unlocked the door and walked into the house, wearing the biggest smile I have probably worn in years. I saw Snowflake and picked her up and kissed her wet nose as she licked my cheek. I laughed and looked over my shoulder to see him smiling at me as he grabbed the things from a couple of hours ago.

"You know, since your my girlfriend, I can kiss you whenever now..." Sam smirked as he appeared beside me. I laughed quietly and nodded. He leaned closer to my lips but just before his lips made contact with mine, I placed my hand on my lips causing him to kiss my hand which made me chuckle. He looked at me and rose an eyebrow. "Not now?" He asked, a small frown on his face. I nodded.

"How about I tell people first because if they see us, they will attack us with questions." I say with a smile. Sam sighed but nodded and walked in. I closed the door quietly and placed Snowflake on the couch. I took out my phone and my eyes widened at the time.

"Its only six?" I ask myself before sighing and shutting my phone off. I walked into the kitchen and decided to make a hot chocolate since I haven't had one in ages. As I got a cup out of the cupboard, I felt hands go to my waist making me chuckle as I knew it was Sam. I turned around and Sam smashed his lips on mine, making me stumble back and hit my back on the bench. I closed my eyes and kissed Sam back softley as I felt him nibble on my bottom lip, causing me to let out a soft moan.

Didn't I say that we should wait until I at least tell my mom?

I placed my hands on Sam's shoulder and pushed his back so his lips weren't on mine anymore. He groaned and I put my hand on his mouth, shutting him up.

"Sam, it's six in the morning, we have to be quiet!" I say with a small frown as I moved my hand away from his mouth. He smirked before whispering, "I already checked everyone's rooms. Everyone is asleep." He says before kissing my jaw.

"Everyone?" I say in a shaky tone as Sam moved his lips down to my collar bone. I heard him mumble a yes against my skin, causing me to let out another small moan.

Jesus, this guy is now making me moan...what have I become?

"Sam..." I say and push him off again. Sam ran a hand through his hair before looking at me with a frown.

"Now what are you doing? Trying to make another excuse? C'mon Winter, you can't say that your trying to ignore this..." Sam said as his hands started to trail down my back. I smacked his shoulder before turning around, continuing to make my hot chocolate.

"I'm not ignoring this. I'm saying we should wait till people know." I explain and flick the switch for the kettle. I turn around and place my hands on his shoulders, a small grin appearing on my lips.

"And before you say I am trying to resist you Samuel, your the one who I now addicted to my lips since you want them every 2 minutes." I say and walk past him, heading to the lounge room to watch television to wait for the kettle to finish.

I hear Sam groan, making me smile at him as he walked up the stairs.

●●●

Sam's P.O.V

I got out of the shower and headed to my room to get my clothes. It was now seven and I had a big day planned. Not just for me, for everyone.