○ chapter forty five ○

Winter's P.O.V

How can he do something so... cruel? Literally, if he ever thought of touching me I would break every bone in his body. I can't even imagine what Harper went through. Now I feel so sorry for her.

I want to talk to Bradley about it, I really want to, but I can't. How can I? I can't just be like, 'oh Bradley, your such a creep! Why did you touch Harper!' or 'why the hell would you touch girls you disgusting phsyco!', I just couldn't do it.

Besides, he hasn't tried anything on me and Becky said that he touched her when he was drunk. So, it must of been accidental, right? I can't believe I started a whole argument with Sam because I wanted to hang around Bradley. I didnt even know the reason and I just jumped to conclusions! Wow, I am really stupid.

I felt a breeze blow past me and I shivered, knowing I should of brought a jumper. I was in black jeans, a white singlet and a cardigan. I know it's like six right now but I was so damn cold!

I walked across the road and headed to the park. I just kept finding myself here. I sat on the swing and watched as a few kids played around, squealing and laughing. I smiled slightly at the sight.

Then, in the corner of my eye, I saw Sam walking with his head down. He didn't notice me yet but I felt the sudden urge to run up to him and apologize, until someone greeted me from behind.

"Hey."

●●●

Sam's P.O.V

I walked down the road and sighed. Why did everything have to mess up and now? Phillip was in jail and things were just starting to get better, until that son of a bitch had to step in, confess his feelings for my girlfriend and make us get into an argument. God, I wanted to hit him so bad.

If only Winter knew why I didn't want her near him, she would definitely understand, but she didn't. She didnt know. I wanted to tell her so bad but a promise is a promise and I would never break that.

I looked up, seeing if there were any cars but suddenly I didn't care about the cars until someone caught my eye.

What is she doing here? And with him?

I watched the two closely and saw Winter getting of the swing. I could see that she looked a little frightened so I looked at Bradley. Suddenly, my blood boiled.

Is he... drunk?

●●●

Winter's P.O.V

I looked behind me and smiled slightly, not trying to make it looked forced. Bradley stepped forward and smiled again. I got of the swing and I furrowed my eyebrows. His hair was messy and his eyes were dark. His breath smelt strong with alcohol and I took in a deep breath.

"What are you doing here?" I ask, taking a few steps back when he grinned slightly, moving towards me. I looked around to see the kids were gone now and I couldn't see Sam. Oh god.

"Oh you know, just chilling. What about you?" He asked and before I could reply, my legs hit the bottom of the swing, making me fall down and sit. Bradley crouched down and frowned.

"You know, I could treat you so much better than Samuel. You've cried over him and when I always see you, you look like your always hurt. It's him, isn't it?" He said and I stayed quiet, letting him continue.