○ chapter thirty two ○

Winter's P.O.V

Tears were running down my face as I looked over at the guy who was behind me, watching me hang from the other guys shoulder. "Please just let me go!" I whined for the thousand time. The guy laughed and I sobbed more.

We were out of the school and there was a black van out the front. The door opened as the guy threw me in, my head hitting the hard floor of the van making me gasp. The two guys sat at the back with me, one of them picking me up and making me sit on the seat. I hit the guy in the arm, making him let go of me. I crawled back to the ground and sat on the opposite side of them and frowned, tears still falling. "Don't touch me!"

The guys just laughed making me cry more as I rested my head on my knees.

●●●

Amanda's P.O.V

The police and ambulance were here now. I could hear the sirens.

"Its going to be okay." I whispered to Alec as I pushed his hair back out of his eyes.

There was a few bangs and loud yelling coming from outside. I heard kids yelling, crying and screaming probably because the ambulance and police had let them out. And we were next.

A loud bang of the door was heard then 2 doctors with bags in their hands and 2 police officers came rushing in with guns and tasers which made my eyes widen.

"Over here." One of the doctors said and they both ran towards Alec. The crouched down next to him and looked at me. "I am Chris and this is Angel." Chris said as he pointed at Angel and himself. I just nodded. "What happened?" Chris asked.

Chris had short black hair with freckles along the bridge of his nose and bright green eyes. Angel had bright red hair with dark blue eyes. I was a little stunned on her appearance, especially with the combination of the red hair and blue eyes. Something I have never seen before.

I looked down at Alec and answered the question. "He fainted and his head hit the edge of the brick wall." I said, not taking my eyes off Alec. We might not be as close as Winter and him but that didn't mean I didn't care.

"Okay, what time was this around?" Chris asked and I shook my head. "I don't know, it happened nearly half an hour ago, I think." I replied and Chris nodded. Angel was grabbing some things out of her bag and doing all sorts of things to Alec's arm.

I looked at Hayden beside me and he squeezed my hand, whispering that everything was going to be fine.

I sighed. Was it really?

●●●

Sam's P.O.V

"Ugh." I groaned as I felt my head. Everyone was lying on the ground which made me furrow my brows.

What the fuck happened?

I slowly stood up, using the desk beside me to help me up. Then I heard another groan. I looked to my right and saw Bradley moving slightly. I clenched my jaw and went over to him and grabbed his collar, lifting him up and making him stand.

He swatted my head away and grabbed onto the same table that I used to help me up and looked at me with anger and confusion. "What the hell?!" He yelled but his yell was quite soft. He coughed into his hand and his head instantly shot up, like he forgot to feed his fog or something.