○ chapter thirty four ○

Sam's P.O.V

"You better start fucking talking!" Amanda screamed as Hayden held her back in case she hurt one of the guys badly.

"Amanda please! Be patient!" Hayden said to Amanda, fear and worry dripping in his tone. I looked down at the guys and saw that the first one was shaking his head as he held his nose, blood dripping onto his hand. The second dude was holding his hands over his head in fear, trying to stop Amanda from kicking his head, which she had been doing for the past ten minutes.

"I have been patient! They should just speak the fuck up already and stop being shit heads!" Amanda glared at one of the guys and the guy that was holding his hands above his head finally put them down and stood up with his hands up in the air.

"Fine, we will tell! Just please don't hurt us!" The guy said and a smirk immediately made its way on my face. Ha, finally.

"Fina- fucking- ly!" Amanda groaned as she ran a hand through her hair. Hayden started talking to her and Bradley and Cole stood next to me. I noticed they both had smirks on their faces.

"Okay, tell us where Winter Monroe is."

●●●

Kelly's P.O.V

"Please sir, my daughter has been begging for me to come and see her. You can't just cancel my only visit to see her, can you?" I begged as soon as I walked into my boss' room where he laid back in the chair, enjoying the breeze from the window to his left.

He faced me and smirked. "Are you ever going to drop this, Kelly? You have a job to do. I'm sure she isn't dying or anything. She can wait." My jaw dropped at this.

"H-how...dare you! You don't know what situation her and I are in right now and when she says she needs me, she means it! I just can't listen to you and expect that she is going to wait?" I explained, my voice getting louder by each word.

Honestly, I have been working for this asshole for 10 and a half years and I am this is what I get? I am his best worker! He can't just say that my daughter will wait for me! She needs me now and if he can't accept the fact that I need to go-

"Kelly, you need to relax. Just chill and enjoy what you are doing now. Get your mind off your daughter and get back to work. Just because you are the best worker I have, does not mean that I will treat you different. I know you guys are going through a rough situation but she is old enough to handle herself. I'm sure she isn't alone." I gritted my teeth and walked forward towards his desk, my anger rising ever second that I looked at my boss.

"What! Are you insane! Do you even have children, Mr Swann? Do you what it feels like to worry everyday about your daughter or son? Everytime I am not with her, I feel like she is always in trouble! And you can't just sit there saying these incredibly insane things about waiting and not worrying!" I yelled and banged my fist on the desk, making Mr Swann turn his full attention to me.

He sighed. "No I don't have any kids, but I know what you mean. I feel the same way about my mother. She is very sick and I want to be by her side all day and all night but I have a job to do. Kelly, just understand that if you want to go and see yoir daughter, I'll have to let you go and you know how hard it is to get a job like this. Just please-"

"I quit. Mr Swann, it was nice working for you and all but I need to be there for my daughter." I say quickly before leaving and heading to my room to go pack.

Winter, stay strong baby. I'm coming.

●●●

Sam's P.O.V