○ chapter twenty ○

Winter's P.O.V

I opened one eye just to be blinded with sun. I hissed and covered my eyes with hands as I groaned. I tried to roll and find a nice spot on the bed but I just couldn't find one.

I opened both my eyes, trying to ignore the sun that was basically blinding me and looked around.

What...?

"Morning sweet cheeks!" Alec said as he turned from his chair and smiled at me. I growled and slumped in my chair.

I forgot that we were traveling on an aeroplane.

"Go away!" I said and Amanda laughed as she threw a blanket over me and her.

"Shh. We still have 6 hours left on this flight so sleep." Amanda said and I looked at her with my tiny eyes.

"You know I can't go back to sleep when I have SUN BLINDING MY FACE!" I said with a clenched fist and Amanda rolled her eyes and pulled the blind down so the sun was gone. I sighed with a frown.

I raised my hands to my head and yawned. The only thing that was running threw my head was that evil man that made me his slave and took my brother away.

●●●

"Is your grandma nice?" Amanda asked and Cole laughed as he walked up the stairs.

"You decide." And as Cole said that he knocked on the nicely cream painted door and waited patiently.

Then the door opened and I saw a beautiful lady that looked to be in her early 60's. She had nice greyish hair that didn't really make her appearance old. She had beautiful chocolate eyes and tanned skin. She smiled lightly and I couldn't help but smile.

"Hey Grandma!" Alec said as he pushed past all of us, managing to not push us on our butts.

"Hello Alec! What brings you here?" The boys Grandma said with a shocked but happy voice. She had a nice accent but it turned out to be more American.

Alec smiled and turned around so that he was facing us withan arm around his Grandma.

"Well, its Dad and Mom practically kicked us out to live with you for a while." The boys Grandma nodded and stepped towards us but a bit more towards me for some reason. "So you saying you came her with two extra people to live in my house?" The boys nodded.

Suddenly the Grandma pulled Alec by the ear to pull him towards her. She shook her head while Alec was scrunching his face up in pain.

"Alec, haven't you learned? Always introduce me to your new friends..." Alec nodded and the boys Grandma let go of his ear. Alec pulled away and stepped back as he looked at his Grandma with a frown. The Grandma looked at Amanda and I as we clutched onto each others hands from behind. Why? We were scared to death, of course!

"So...whats your name?" Amanda squeezed my hand tightly and i held in a squeal.

"Am-Amanda..." Amanda said quietly. The Grandma looked at Amanda with a frown and grabbed her chin softly and pulled it up so she was looking at her. Yes, the boys Grandma was pretty tall.

"No need to be scared of me Amanda. Honestly, I am probably the one of the nicest people you have ever met." Amanda slowly let go of my hand and i breathed out while Amanda slowly nodded.