○ chapter thirty ○

[ gif of hayden ]

Winter's P.O.V

"Why were you so suprised to see me?" I looked up from my work and gave Bradley a smile then looked back at my work.

"I thought I wouldn't see you here...at school." I said with a little chuckle. I didnt know why I was in such a good mood. Maybe cause I know whenever Bradley wanted to hang out at school, the teasing and staring would stop. But then again, I still didnt know Sam's plan but whatever it could be, Amanda would get angry or be disappointed in me because I am supposed to be ignoring Sam and the fact that Sam was holding my hand while speaking to me at lunch was causing me to smile inside but really, it wasnt helping me. You know, to lose the feelings. But everyday, everytime I saw him, I wanted to talk and spend time with him and that made the hole deeper and eventually I would fall in and then I wouldn't be able to escape. I mean, Amanda was my friend and I would do anything to make her happy but she was trying to do the same to me.

"Well, I did tell you that I would see you soon." Bradley smiled causing me to smile back.

I looked at the teacher and raised my hand. He looked at me and rose an eyebrow. "Yes?"

"May I go to the bathroom?" The teacher nodded and I stood up, giving Bradley an apologetic frown before leaving the classroom. I closed the door behind me and sighed.

"Now what." I whispered to myself as I looked at the ground. I didnt really need to go to the bathroom. I just needed a breather.

Then an idea popped in my head.

Find Amanda.

●●●

Wow this school is really big.

I had been walking around for 10 minutes now and I was suddenly starting to get worried.

Am I lost?

I was currently walking down a hallway which had a few rooms but it looked like that this part of the school hadn't been used in ages. It worried me and made me shiver.

Is this place haunted?

I decided to stop in front of a door, deciding to open it or not. There was a tiny window on the door which had been covered with a curtain. I noticed that the light was on too. I started to furrow my eyebrows.

Did I want to walk in here?

A part of me was screaming yes, probably for the excitement and curiosity but another part of me was shouting no, maybe because there was a sight i didnt want to see?

Yes? No? Yes? No?...

Yes.

I brought my hand up to the handle and tightened my grip. I noticed it was really cold, but that didnt worry me.

I slowly turned the handle and pushed the door open.

Here goes nothing.

●●●

Sam's P.O.V

"Samuel! Get out your book." The teacher demanded, making me look up from my phone. I rolled my eyes as I noticed he was now walking towards me.