○ chapter fifty five ○

Cole's P.O.V

"She walked out." Hayden says as he walks into my room. I sigh and run my hands through my hair, tilting my head back slightly.

I knew she would. I mean, she would choose Alec over me any day. I still don't even know what I did to piss Alec off. I mean, I saw him at the park sitting by himself and he looked upset so what was I suppose to do? Leave him to be upset? No.

Now, Winter is angry at me for some fucking reason. I swear, I fuck everything up. I just need someone to tell me what I did and I'll fix it. I just need someone to speak up since they are obviously hiding the reason why the two are angry at me.

Can someone just please tell me?

●●●

Sam's P.O.V

"Oh for fuck sake!" I yell, gripping at my hair. I made her angry again! I can't do anything right.

"I'm going to look for her." I say but Amanda shakes her head.

"One thing I know about Winter is don't disturb her when she is upset. Never." Amanda says and I sigh, walking around the lounge room.

"Well I can't just sit here while she walks around looking for Alec. It's nearly midnight!" I say, closing my eyes tight to try and calm myself down.

Amanda puts her hand on my shoulder and smiles slightly. "She'll be fine."

I hope so.

●●●

Winter's P.O.V

"Alec, where are you?" I whisper to myself, walking down the street. I sigh and stop at the end of the street.

Where would Alec go? If he is hurting that bad about Cassidy, he might go to her house? Or if he wants to forget, he might go to a bar. Ugh, this is going to be a rough night.

Well, let's try the bar first.

●●●

"I'm sorry but you can't come in." The security guard says as he blocks the doorway. I groan and throw my hands in the air.

"I'll only be in there for a few minutes, I just need to see if my friend is here!" I say completely frustrated. The guy shakes his head and I close my eyes, trying to hold in my anger.

"Please... I just need to-"

"I said no." The guy says and I frown, walking away and down the alley.

Just like in the books, alleys were actually a pretty scary place to be in.

There were people in a corner smoking and laughing, there was a group of men that look really drunk, there was a girl who looks around my age and was spinning in circles with a bottle of alcohol in her hand...

See? Scary.

As I hurriedly walk past the groups of people, I turn left so that I was on the pathway and when I look to see if anyone was following me, I sigh seeing that it was clear.

I saw a guy sitting on the steps of a large building. It looks like an apartment but I'm not sure. I take a closer look at the guy and my eyes widen when I see the person I have been looking for all night.