○ chapter fifty seven ○

Winter's P.O.V

"So none of you have nothing to do with it?" I ask and Alec and Hayden sake their heads. I sigh and leave the room and walk towards Cole's room.

"Cole, can I speak with you for a second?" I ask after knocking on his door. The door opens and Cole lets me in. I sit on the chair near his desk and he takes a seat on his bed.

"Okay so Gemma started with Amanda and I in sport and for some reason, the teacher moved Gemma before anything got serious." I say and Cole nods.

"Sam told me you might ask me this so yeah if you must know, I did do a little something to help you with Gemma." Cole says, scratching the back of his neck. I gap at him and lean closer to him.

"What did you do?" I ask, purely interested but curious. Cole sighs and repositions himself on the bed.

"Okay so when I was in her class, I heard that she was planning to humiliate you on the prom night. I didn't hear the whole conversation but all I heard was that she was going to make a video of..." Cole stops himself and my eyes go wide.

"Tell me!" I say, my legs bouncing up and down. Cole shakes his head and I frown at him.

"I really can't. I mean, I don't know-"

"Cole I'll tell everyone that you sleep with a pink unicorn and you named her Fluffy." I say, my face turning serious. Cole gaps at me and looks at Fluffy that was positioned nicely on the bed. Cole sighs and nods.

"Okay, okay. She said she was going to-"

"I'm joining." Alec says, walking into Cole's room and sits on the floor facing Cole. Then, Hayden walks in and sits next to Cole on the bed. Amanda joins too and sits on Hayden's lap. I look at the door to see Sam leaning against the door frame, his face serious like always. I turn to Cole and he mutters something before continuing.

"I don't know how she got the videos of what happened but she said she was going to make a whole video of you and when you were... working for-"

"Phillip..." I whisper to myself.

Cole nods. "Yeah..." After that, no one says anything.

"I-I think I want to go home." I say and stand up. Cole wants to say something but doesn't. I walk out of the room and down the stairs.

"Everything okay?" I hear Becky ask and I nod, smiling at her. She nods and goes back to whatever she was doing in the kitchen and I walk out the door and close it behind me. I stand there for a bit then lean against the door.

That was when I broke down in tears.

●●●

Sam's P.O.V

"Wait, so how did you make Gemma leave Winter alone though?" Amanda asks and Cole looks at Amanda and grins.

"Her brother is close getting a scholarship for baseball but since our Uncle is the boss of the whole thing, I called him up and said that he has to hold the scholarship off and Gemma's brother only gets it when Gemma leaves Winter alone. Of course Gemma's brother went off at Gemma, her father obviously did too. But then I heard her saying she is going to make a video of Winter and now I'm stuck." Cole says and Amanda sighs.

"That bitch." Amanda mutters and she stand up and walk out the door. Alec and Hayden walk out too so it was just Cole and I.

"Why are you even doing this?" I ask and Cole stands up and frowns at me.

"I don't want Winter to be angry at me so I did her a favor. Hopefully, nothing happens at prom." Cole says and walks out of his room and down the stairs. I sigh and run my hands through my hair.