○ chapter sixteen ○

Winter's P.O.V

"Please let me go!" I whisper to Hector but he didn't say anything. Instead, he gripped his arm tighter around my neck so that I was now starting to struggle to breath. The gun was pressed tightly against my head, warning me not to do anything stupid.

I looked at Cole and Alec who were on the ground, gritting their teeth as two other people aimed their guns at them. Then i looked at Amanda and her eyes were watery. We had never been in this situation in ages...and the last time it ended, it wasn't good.

Hayden was still fighting to get out of the guys grip but nothing. I looked around and my eyes started to water once i saw him.

Sam.

I looked down at Cole and Alec and motioned my eyes over to Sam who was hiding in a corner. Then frowned at first but tured around anyways and i knew they saw Sam cause the shine of hope sparkled through their eyes.

I looked at Amanda but found out she was on the verge of tears...but these weren't tears of hurt, they were tears of joy because she was looking directly at Sam. I looked over to Hayden who was looking down at the ground so i whistled to get his attention, but he didn't look.

Hector pressed the gun more into my head as his lips came close to my ear, kissing it gently. "Sorry for doing this to you sugar.." He chuckled lightly and i gritted my teeth together with digust. I couldnt do anything beause Hector knew the old me, the shy and quiet one...he didnt know the new Winter, the Winter that bashed her bully, the Winter that stood up fo herself...the new Winter.

But i had a plan.

I looked at Amanda to find out she was looking at me now. I bit my lip and thought...

How do i tell her without letting Hector and his gang hear?

I motioned down to her feet with my eyes and luckily she followed and looked down at her heels, but frowned as she looked back up at me. I tapped my foot gently on the ground and twitched my lip to the person behind her, how was holding her. She looked at her feet, then tapped it gently before smirking. I nodded.

I looked at Cole and Alec who were smirking as well.

I guess they saw the plan cause they were crouched, ready to jump up and do whatever to the guys that were pointing the guns at them.

I looked over at Hayden and he was throwing his leg backwards and forwards slowly while looking at me...i knew he knew as well because he would throw his leg back and kick the guy in the nuts.

Then this would be the cue for Sam to come in and grab Hector...but how in the world am i going to get his attention?

●●●

~ Sam ~

I felt Sally gently bump my shoulder. I looked at her.

"What?" i whispered. She pointed over at Winter and i looked to see her raising her eyebrows.

I frowned but Sally sighed. "She is trying to tell us something!" Sally said and I nodded. I looked at Winter again to see her looking at the gun, and her thumb pointing behind her, towards Dickface over there.

Then my brain clicked. She wanted me to grab the gun and get Hector...

But how am I going to do that when he is holding the gun to Winter's head?

●●●

~ Winter ~

I felt Hector's lips near my ear... again. But he didn't kiss it this time, he bit it, hard!