○ chapter sixty two ○

Winter's P.O.V

I yawn and stretch my arms out, hearing the sound of my bones cracking and I immediately stop. I hate when I hear the sound of bones cracking. It's just a disgusting sound. I never tell anyone though because, well, you know. Once you tell someone something that you don't like, they will do it and I really don't want that to happen.

"Morning." I hear a voice say and I open my eyes to Hayden smiling weakly. I smile at him and give him a hug. He hugs me back.

"Morning. How'd you sleep?" I ask and Hayden shrugs.

"I got two hours of sleep but I don't mind. I just had this little bit of hope that Amanda would wake up so I stayed up and waited but she didn't so since I was tired as, I fell asleep on this very uncomfortable chair." Hayden says as he looks at the chair he is sitting on. I let out a chuckle and nod.

"Thats why I hate hospital chairs." I say and Hayden chuckles but only for a second until looks at Amanda. I let out a sigh.

"She loves you, you know that?" I say and Hayden nods.

"I know." He says and I stand up and look around the hospital room for certain people.

"Where are Sam and Alec?" I ask and Hayden yawns.

"They went to go get breakfast. By the way, Sam packed you clothes to wear today if you didn't want to wear your pajamas." Hayden says and I look over to where the pile of clothes are and nod, walking out towards them.

I look in a bag and see black jeans and a t-shirt. I grab the clothes and smile at Hayden who was watching me with a straight face. I walk out and go to the closest bathroom to get changed.

I need to thank Sam.

●●●

Sam's P.O.V

"Hey dude, why the long face?" Alec nudges me as we get in the car. I look at him and shrug.

"I'm just thinking." I say and Alec gives me a face that read 'continue', so I did.

"I don't know it's just everything that happened with Gemma and Winter. I thought about it last night and I realised that it was my fault that Gemma started on Winter. It was all because of me." I say, looking at Alec who was frowning slightly.

"Sam," Alec says, placing a hand on my shoulder. "Don't listen to the thoughts. You know it wasn't you, Winter knows it wasn't you, everyone knows it wasn't you so why do you blame it on yourself?" Alec says and I sigh, resting my head on the seat and I close my eyes.

"Because if you actually think about it, the thoughts are true. My thoughts are one hundred percent true." I say. Alec starts the car and I hear him sigh.

"They aren't Sam. Hayden thought the same thing with Harp remember? They are getting into your head." Alec says and I shrug, opening my eyes.

"This is different."

"So is everything else." Alec shoots back, a small smile on his face. I roll my eyes and look out the window.

No one understands.

●●●

Winter's P.O.V

"Hey," I mumble when Sam and Alec enter the room. Cole, Hayden and I watch as they place the food on the bench near the door. Alec starts handing everyone our drinks and food and we take it, sipping and eating out food quietly.