○ chapter sixty seven ○

Winter's P.O.V

"Well the night definitely ended well." Sam says to me as we enter his house. I shrug and let out a sigh.

"It could've gone worse." I say and Sam gives me a confused look. I wave him off and slip off my shoes. I turn on the light and look at Sam.

"Just forget I said it. I'm tired." I say and Sam nods, grabbing my hand and leading me up to his bedroom. Becky wasn't home since she was at my place so we had the whole place to ourselves until the morning.

I walk past a mirror and I stop, walking back to it and looking at my reflection. The dress was all crumbled from playing with it too much - I only do this when I'm nervous or stressed -  and my hair was a mess. I notice Sam behind me and he pushes my hair away from my face. He kisses the top of my head and spins me around so I am facing him.

"Stop worrying. You've worried way too much tonight." Sam says and I nod, walking into his room and falling onto his bed. Sam chuckles and points at the dress.

"Your wearing that to bed?" He asks and I sigh, sitting up. I unzip the back of the dress and twirl my finger at Sam, telling him to turn. Sam turns and I stand up, wriggling out of the dress.

"You are so blind." I hear Sam say and I look to see him grinning at me but he was looking into the mirror and I gasp.

"Since when do you have a mirror?" I gasp, covering myself and Sam laughs.

"I've had this in here forever." Sam says and I groan.

"Your a bitch." I mumble and Sam raises his eyebrow.

"What have I told you about swearing? At least keep the last of your innocence, Winter." Sam frowns and I roll my eyes.

"Can I have some clothes, please?" I ask and Sam tilts his head, grinning slightly.

"As much as I would like to do that for you, I simply can't as I like what your wearing now." Sam says, rolling his bottom lip into his mouth and I pout at him.

"Please?" I ask and Sam shakes his head. I sigh and quickly jump into Sam's bed, throwing the sheets over my body and I hear Sam laugh as he starts to get out of his suit.

Ugh, why can't you just stay in the suit?

He takes off his shirt which leaves him in his pants. I feel myself getting a little hot and bothered.

Look away, Winter, my brain says and I bite my lip, turning around. When I feel the bed dip, I look to see Sam smiling at me.

"Peeking." Sam whispers and I roll my eyes.

"I was not." I say, letting out a huff. Sam looks at me for a second before grinning.

"I feel like a swim." Sam says and I gap at him, my eyes widening.

"Hell no." I say and Sam rolls his eyes.

"You don't say yes and I'll throw you over my shoulder and throw you into the pool in what your wearing now." Sam smirks and I shake my head, bringing the blanket up to my shoulders.

"Fine. No kisses for you." Sam says, getting off the bed and I gasp.

"You can't do that!" I exclaim and Sam grabs his board shorts and slip them on. He turns back to me and grins.

"Say yes."

"No." I say and Sam walks closer to me, the grin still playing on his lips.

"Yes."

"No."

"No."

"Yes - Wait no!" I say, covering my face in frustration and I hear Sam chuckle.