Tony Stark (First Date)

His car had plush leather seats, and still had that new car smell. For all you knew it was new, it was shiny and clean enough, and heaven knows he was rich enough! Tony set the radio to some classic rock station, that only seemed to play AC-DC and Queen.

"This is a great car, is it new?"

"No, I've had it for a week now." Since you considered your 2 year old Jeep still new, you didn't know how to respond, and you weren't even sure if he was joking.

Your drive was silent, for the most part, between the radio and Tony's singing, OK, maybe you were the only thing that was quiet.

"(y/n), how do you feel about heights?" Tony smirks.

"Why???" You ask concerned. Planes and skyscrapers don't scare you but jumping off of a cliff, or out of a plane or skyscraper  would make you cry. 

A light laugh escapes Tony's lips as he pulled into a gated area. "Don't worry, you won't be piggy backing on the Iron Man suit." 

He opened your door and you stepped onto the asphalt as Tony took your arm. Escorting you to a large private jet. You stepped into the plane and gasped, it was breathtaking, the leather chairs, and soft carpet underneath. It was the first time you ever had to take off your shoes on a plane, but you were glad, walking on shag carpet with heels is almost impossible. 

"Champagne?" Tony holds out a sparkling crystal glass. 

"Sure." You take the glass and sip it.

 A few hours later you land in sunny Los Angeles and when you landed you walked to a large stretch limo, and drove to off to a small restaurant right by the ocean. 

 "What can I get for you madam?" An electronic British accent that seemed to encompass the room asked. 

Tony smiled, taking your hand " Well Jarvis, we'll start with the spinach, strawberry salad with goat cheese, and some white wine."

"I'll have a sprite please, the champagne was enough for me." you never really liked alcohol.

Your salad's came and then your seafood pasta. Tony kept taking your hand, he was really easy to talk to and you felt really comfortable just being with him. On your way back, the sun began to rise and you had fallen asleep. You wake up to find yourself tucked under a blanket, on your couch with a note left on the coffee table beside you. 

"I really enjoyed tonight, I asked your neighbor if they knew how to let me into your house and they told me about the key under your turtle so I carried you in, and found this blanket. We should do it again sometime. I'll call you. -Tony"