Loki (First Kiss)

You move in slowly, and touch his lips to yours, the intensity and passion roll through you like a flood, you reach up to run your fingers through his black hair, and...you wake up. You turn over in your bed to see that no one was sleeping beside you, and why would anyone be, you weren't dating anyone. You had one date with the guy and he had already begun infiltrating your dreams.

Loki. Gosh even his name was beautiful. You could just imagine his piercing green eyes looking into your soul. He was perfect, and you were dying to kiss him again. If you could even count the first one, it was so short, you might as well have blinked and it was over so fast. And yet, it was the only thing you could think of all night, that, and his beautiful eyes. 

You turned to look at the time, the bright red light of the clock next to you made you wince, as your eyes adjusted to the light, you read 5:30 am. "ugh!" You roll back over to your comfy position and try and go back to sleep, but every time you close your eyes, you see Loki, and his damn perfect lips. Soft, slightly pink, amazing. You stand up and head over to the bathroom. Looking into the mirror, you see the flushed, makeupless person that is you. Your hair is a mess, and you have bags under your eyes. You are wide awake now, and you hate it, 5:30 is no time to be up, especially when on vacation from work.

 Walking into your living room, you sit on your couch, and turn on the tv but nothing's on, so you put in a movie. Just as the movie is starting you hear a knock on the door. As you open the door, you see the perfect lips from your dreams. 

"Hey, what are y-" You couldn't finish your thought before those perfect lips smashing into yours. only seconds later pulling away.

"I'm sorry beautiful, but I just could not stop thinking about you." Loki smiled lightly.

Without a response you pull him back into you, kissing him again. You pull apart only for a second to catch your breath, and smile, "Perfect."