Loki (Adorable)

Much to your dismay, you got sick. You hated cold and flu season, because you, inevitably, always got sick. So, here you were, laying on your couch, covered with blankets, wearing a very over-sized hoodie, very short pj shorts, and watching Hallmark Christmas movies. You wrapped yourself tighter in your blanket, praying that it would warm your shivers. It didn't. 

As you got up, to make yourself some tea, your doorbell rang. "Great." You mumbled to yourself. "This is just dandy. I wonder who wants to try and deal with me today." You grumble as you peer towards your door. The doorbell ring again, causing you to huff, turning on the kettle, and dragging your feet towards the door. You really didn't want to deal with anyone right now. 

"Who is it?" You grumble at the door, waiting for a response before pulling it open. Nothing came. "I swear, I am not in the mood for this right now." You whisper. Opening the door, you find a very concerned looking Loki staring back at you. 

He looked over you, his eyes fluttering from your dark, sunken eyes, to your pale skin, to the way your hands were shaking, "(y/n), are you okay? You look awful!"

You laugh lightly, gesturing for him to come in, "Always the charmer, aren't you?" You slump back onto the couch, disregarding the boiling kettle. 

"I'm sorry, that's not what I meant. You're always beautiful, you just look ill. Are you? Ill, I mean." Loki watched you pull your blanket towards your chin.

You laugh lightly, but it turns into a coughing fit. After a few minutes of trying to gain your composer, and Loki rubbing circles on you back, you finally can breathe normally again, "I'm fine, just a cold." You smile, before your mouth drops into a frown again. "Aw! Heck! I forgot about the kettle." You go to get up, but Loki puts his hand up, for you to stop. 

"I got it." He smiles softly, pulling the blanket over you. "What tea were you making?"

Snuggling back into your blankets, you sigh, "Lemon with honey and ginger."

"Coming right up." Loki walks into the kitchen, leaving you to turn back on your movie.

After a couple of minutes, a large banging caused you to be pulled out of your movie. what the heck was he doing in there?  You thought, but remained silent. More banging and clanging sounded from the kitchen, and you finally sat up.

"Loki?" You strain.

As if on queue, Loki wanders back into the living room with a tray in his hands. "Sorry it took so long, I was trying to make you some soup. I finally gave up doing it the Midgardian way, and decided to just..." He trailed off, giving a flourish with his hand, trying to show you that he used magic to make the soup.

You laughed, pulling yourself into a cross legged position on the couch. After clearing some of the kleenex, Loki placed the tray onto the coffee table, "Thank you." You smiled at him, reaching for your cup of tea. 

Loki didn't say anything, he just plopped on the couch beside you, focusing his attention onto your movie. 

You drank your tea, and by the time you finished your soup, the movie had ended. You grabbed your phone and scrolled through Netflix and picked another movie. Turning it on, and curling into Loki, you quickly fell asleep.

When you woke up, you looked up to Loki, who's head hung down, a soft snore sounded from his mouth. You couldn't help but laugh at the innocence of his face as he slept. As soon as the laugh escaped your lips, Loki's eyes opened, and he turned towards you with a smirk on his lips.