Heyyy!!!

Hey guys! FIRST OFF THANKS FOR 70k!!! OH MY GOSH!!!

This is an A/N so if y'all wanna skip it you can, but I'd love it if you did read it.

I want to know if you're enjoying the stories so far, I'm enjoying updating it. With Infinity War coming so soon, I've been really getting into Marvel again and trying to post more often.

Do you like the new format? I kinda really like the centred paragraphs.

I don't know if all of the chapters will be as long as the past few, but I'm trying to give you more content. I have so much planned for you guys, so I hope you keep reading. I was brainstorming more chapter ideas, and heckkkk I'm so excited for the next grouping. I know that they are going to be super cute/hilarious.

I'd also just like to say a thank you to my two best friends, Kirsten and Sam, who read some of the chapters, and give me ideas for the others. Without whom we may never have had the wonderful nickname "Princess Cheekbones".

If you have any comments, critiques, or anything please let me know. I love hearing from y'all. I also don't edit my chapters before I post them, so if there is something that is formatted wrong or has something strange or wrong, let me know.

Thanks guys!!!

- Tricia

P.S. The last chapter was one of my favourites! That whole grouping, The Avengers Party, was just a blast to write!