Thor (First Date)

The next thing you knew, swirls of coloured lights consumed you, and wind swooped around you like a tornado. You held tight to the stranger for fear of falling, unknown if this was a kidnapping or if this was really what you had gotten yourself into by agreeing to go out with a perfect stranger. You were also severely regretting your choice in outfits, "Agh! Why did you wear a dress, (y/n), you could have at least worn tights underneath." You mutter to yourself as you continue to fly upwards, spinning faster. Than, almost suddenly, the spinning stops and the stranger sets you down, laughing.

Immediately upon regaining your footing, you hear a deep voice, "Loki, brother, I told you to bring her here and take care of her, not scare her half to death."

"Well she's here, and she's only half dead, could be worse. Well her hair couldn't, but hey, you should've warned her, Thor, she could have fixed it." Loki giggled, as Thor smacks him.

"M'lady, will you join me?" As you exit the large golden sphere you feel breathless, stepping onto a bridge that seems to be made of crystal, rainbows and unicorns. You can't help but feel slightly nervous as you can't see any ground beneath the bridge, only stars, everywhere. "Not to worry M'lady, I won't let you fall. Unlike, my brother, he can be quite the uncoordinated one." Thor smiles to himself.

Soon a castle emerges before you. "Wow! It's beautiful!" You stop dead in your tracks. "Do you LIVE here?" You knew it sounded cheesy, but you couldn't help but say it.

He only smiled as he led you into the golden castle and up a grand staircase that seemed to lead to a ball room, and on the left, two double glass doors that seemed to behave like crystal in the light. The balcony over looked the whole of Asgard, needless to say you were enthralled with not only its beauty but with your company too. 

"Would you like a cup of wine my lovely?" Thor asked.

"Um, maybe some water instead?" You ask sheepishly, " I don't drink much." You turned your gaze back to the scenery around you, in awe of the fact that you were standing with such a handsome man in another world. "It's so beautiful!" You whisper.

Continuing to stare out across the land you knew nothing about, you soon you began to realize that you haven't spoken to your date most of the night, as you looked over to him you noticed him looking at you and smiling. At first you thought it was creepy, but the joy in his eyes was like a little kid at Christmas.

"Would you like something to eat?" He spoke finally, softer than you expected, and turned his head towards a table with candles half burnt and food sitting out getting cold.

"Oh, sorry, I got distracted." You blush, you hadn't seen the table because of how pretty the view was.

"No worries, m'lady, I got distracted as well." He pulls the chair open for you and you sit, still feeling awkward about getting so distracted. "You look lovely, (y/n), thank you for accepting my dinner invitation."

You blush even harder this time, you aren't the one to be this flustered around others, but something about Thor just made your brain turn into a cliche. "You look fantastic as well, and this place, its, incredible."

Thor laughed, smiling. You both ate in comforting silence, as you looked over the land, and back over to your date. He was beautifully built, blonde hair in a sort of Qui Gon Jinn hair style, and piercing blue eyes. He was slightly gruff, but mostly he seemed to be a kind and, almost innocent, soul.

After finishing the meal Thor walked you back to the spherical building at the end of the rainbow bridge, and he explained that the bifrost was the access between all the realms of the universe, it was the way between Asguard and earth, and Hiemdal was the gate keeper, making sure no one abused it.

"So you're saying all I'd have to say to come up here would be 'beam me up Scotty'?"

"I'm sorry, I don't understand. His name is Heimdal, and you must ask for him to open the bifrost, there is no Scotty, not one who is in charge of such a matter." Thor's confused response forces a fit of laughter from you, which only deepens his confusion.

"Well, this is it. Thank you for a lovely evening Thor. Maybe next time I can take you somewhere closer to my home instead. Not that I wouldn't love to come back here again." You look around one last time and a look of sadness comes upon your face.

"You shall return, I promise M'lady. I would love to go somewhere of your choosing, maybe in the next week?"

"Absolutely!" You smile, and with that, the colourful swirls and wind picked up again and you finally landed back, right outside your apartment. You felt like you had just woken up from some weird and incredible dream, but your rats nest hair from the trip back reminded you that it was your incredible reality.