Chapter 3- Friendship?

We talked a bit more and then the bell ringed signaling its time to head to class. I had algebra 2 next. I dreaded it. I'm the only 10th grader in it. And worse Trey was in it. I hated math, I was good at it but I find it extremely boring. I can't imagine how it's going to help me in the real world.

I started thinking about how I was going to get in to a crew. I plopped down in my seat. When Trey walked in. He was unusually early today. Then an idea popped in my head. How come I didn't think of it before? "Hey Treyy" I said sweetly batting my lashes. I hate Trey but he is King Dre's son. (King Dre is the drug lord).I'll probably get a better chance at joining if I join through his son. But I had to be smart because I sure as hell know other girls obviously had to have tried this before. Right?

He looked over at me. Then smirked. He walked over to where I was sitting then sat by me. I feel all the females give me a cold stare. I grinned to myself.

"Wassup" he said. "I knew you'd come around"

Yeah... this wasn't going to work never mind.

I scoffed. "Is that all you think about? Seriously, can't you just be friends with someone"

"I had friends but all they did was bring me down. So why would I go and willingly make a new friend"

"Well let's be associates and see how that works"

He laughed. Man it was attractive. His teeth were perfect and white. He had one dimple on his left cheek. It was cute a'f .

"And what will you do for me" he said settling down.

"What do you want? And it can't be sex" I said

"Girl I get the "P" like crazy, females throw their selves at me, I won't force you to do something you don't want to, and plus, I bet sooner or later you'll be throwing yourself at me too."

It was my time to laugh. "Wow Trey, you outdid yourself, seriously? me throwing myself at you, good one"

"I ain't gon lie you different. If I get to sleep with you, the amount of respect I'll earn with the guys mann...I'll be a legend. There's a bet going around school seeing which guy would be able to lay with you first. We're still debating whether you're a virgin or not. So by the way... are you a virgin?"

I gritted my teeth and blew out a breath. "All of you can go to hell" I said now infuriated. Maybe a little too loud cause now the teacher and the whole class were looking at me.

"Take a picture it lasts longer" I said.

I pick up my bag and stormed out of the room.

-Treyvon POV-

She stormed out the room. Damn she was hot even when she's mad. Maybe I shouldn't have said that. I can't help it she drives me nuts. When I'm around the other ladies my game is on point but when it comes to her I get all dumb and say something stupid.

What is wrong with her? I thought. Usually I don't have to do much to get a girl I want. I fuck them and get over them. "She's playing hard to get that's all", my conscious said.

Man, she was something though, unlike these other girls. She gave me a challenge. The fact that she's not attracted to me, and no guy in Atlanta has been able to get with her makes me want her more.

I didn't want her just cause of the bet, I mean that's nice too, (any extra money) the better. I wasn't tryna cuff her though. She probably the type of chick to expect commitment and all that. I wouldn't mind her being committed to me. But I want to be able to go out and do other things too. All the girls need loving I can't stay tied down to one. That would be selfish of me.