chapter 23

Jae POV:

Swimmie sighed. "Really? is this what you have stooped down to?" Swimmie asked.

Swimmie unexpectedly showed up to the club today. I had been working here for a while because I didn't want to be too dependent on Swimmie and I wanted to help out my mom. 

I had planned on telling him, but I could never find the right time.

He shook his head. He turned to walk away. Tears streamed down my cheek. "Wait! Let me explain"

"No! No Jae. If you had told me from the jump, I wouldn't have judge. Believe it or not I  believe that strippers are the same as hustlers. They're just getting their money like we are, it's not something to be proud of but money is money. But I didn't hide it from you. I was honest from the jump" He said.

Tears poured harder. "I'm sorry.I--- "

"---Forget It Jae. I don't want to hear it." He said before leaving out the doors.

I wanted to run after him but I realized that my clothes weren't really appropriate.

I've never felt more ashamed. 

Kaycee Pov;

I layed in bed just thinking about all the things I did. 

I realized I dated Antoine not because I had feelings for him but just for the thrill of it. It's kind of a waste really because I always said my 1st kiss would be the highlight of them all, foot popping and all.

I don't know what, but I obviously did something along the way to make Trey think it was okay to Fuck me over.

Like really?

I sighed and rolled over. I should really head to school, I thought.

I think I'm just going to go ahead and get my degree early. My birthday's in one month, hopefully I can get it by then, it could be like a celebratory party.

But how?

I know how to get ahead but not how to graduate, that's a lot of credit and it would take a lot of commitment.

Wait, 

I could just finish my sophomore year now and get started on my junior year this summer. I'm way ahead anyways, I might as well. This would give me a chance to go trapping and really focus on the business. Well the legal part of it.

I heard my phone ding signaling that I got a message. I grabbed my phone and checked it.

Trey- So that's how you do me?

I sighed, I don't want to deal with this shit.

I scrolled down and saw I got a text from Swimmie.

Swimmie- Can we talk?

I frowned. What was that about? Swimmie never calls me or text me, unless he's asking for Jae or giving me info to a party.

I called him. 

"Hello?"

"Hey Swimmie"

"Wassup?"

"You called me asking if we can talk. So, talk"

He chuckled and then sighed.

"Can we talk in person?" He asked.

"Alright, meet me at the Wyatt hotel. Call me when your outside."

"Alright, bet." He said before hanging up.

I went down to my car and got an outfit and headed back to the hotel to dress.