Chapter 16- I'm In

Hey guys. You guys literally were and still is the highlight of my week since everything else was going terribly.

In case you didn't know the chapter before was just a preview.

I know it seems similar but I would strongly suggest you read this because not only is this detailed it has more than the preview.

I hope you enjoy.

Trey POV:

Everybody went about their business like nothing happened.

Are you serious? Do they not see a girl is sitting at the table. Not just any girl Kaycee.

Yet, the world still went on as usual.

I had to blink hard a couple of times because I couldn't believe it.

Cece was here. In this room. With the crew.

This is bullshit.

I lo- I mean like Kaycee but if she gets in here with no problem and we don't make a big deal out of it might as well let the whole neighborhood in.

That just proves the security system isn't completely full-proof. It's not suppose to let any outsider in.

She really doesn't know how lucky she is to be here alive. She could have been turned to dust.

And how does she know Kray-Kray, and what were they doing together. Kray-Kray never comes late.

What if she was a undercover popo. Alright I'm trippin big time but I haven't been myself lately, but I'm not crazy to the point where I can't tell when something's wrong.

I sat there studying Kray. He shot Kaycee a few longing glances now and then. I couldn't help the surge of jealousy that came every time he looked at her like that. Only I can do that.

I saw Kaycee throw a smile his way. Man, what the fuck?!

Man, this shit just blew me.

""What the hell is going on?" I said out loud before realizing it.

Everybody stopped talking and looked at me confusingly.

"Well, are you guys going to answer my question?" I asked.

Cece cleared her throat.

"Well, it seems that there is a new crew "Black Panther"emerging. They are working quietly but efficiently. We are discussing how..." She started to say.

"No, I know that. That's not what I'm talking about" I said irritated. " and what do you mean "we" your not...Wait, how do you know what we were saying anyways. This is code language."

She just shrugged and bit her lip. 

The memory of us kissing came back in my mind. Danm her lips were soft as fuck!

Focus Trey, focus.

I looked over and saw my dad frowning.

"Kray is there something you would like to tell us. " He said.

My dad had came up with a code language for us  to be able to speak each other in the presence of company especially when we're talking to jail inmates and need to find info. We're the only ones who know it ,yet, here she was explaining to me what we're talking about with no problems.

It took me 6 months to learn this shit.

"No Boss" Kray replied respectfully.

My dad turned to Cece. "Would you care to explain how you understand?"