Chapter 4-My saviour part 1

Treyvon POV

I was about to head to the student parking lot when I heard somebody scream. I hesitated and finally curiosity got the best of me.

I walked toward the sound and ended up in front of the janitor's closet and was about to open the door. Then I stopped when I heard a familiar voice.

"Please stop"

"Oh come on it'll feel good, after a little while" some guy laughed. I pulled out my mini gun that I always hid inside my shoes.

I checked the door to see if it was unlocked, and it was. I chuckled, and thought "this dumbass". I opened it but it couldn't push open clearly. I pushed a bit and was greeted by a grunt.

"What's wrong beautiful, can't wait to start? I actually was planning to get you during lunch. You always pass by here to use the bathroom. Who would've thought you would've come all on your own." (Unknown guy)

I finally got a clear view. The guy's back was to me, but I ain't soft, I ain't going to steal him. I looked to my right and found a tied up and half-naked Cece looking at me. Man chill I said to my little man who instantly started acting up (if you know what I mean).

I cleared my throat and the guy turned and looked at me. I pointed my gun. I saw him eyeing something in the corner. A gun.

"Don't you dare" I said "I am not afraid to shoot my man, and if you do kill me, my dad will make sure you and every last person in your family die"

That seems to get to him, because he put his hands up in surrender. Man this guy is soft as hell I thought, better for me.

I headed over to the corner and took the gun; I put it inside the back of my pants. I could sell this for a couple of bucks.

What?

I gotta stay on my money flow you feel me.

I headed over to Cece while keeping my eye on the guy. Then, it hit me. I know him from somewhere.

"I know you right?" I said.

"Well no, not really" He said

"Hakeem, your name is Hakeem" I said

"Yeah I um, was one of the candidates to join your dad's crew" he said.

I busted out laughing. This fool chickened on a dare to kiss a girl, but he over here trying to rape one.

Although, to be truth between me and you the girl did look like a demon and was weird. Man I'm done, this guy is so sloppy. Who rapes a girl in school? Who rapes a girl at all? We got all these chicks throwing their selves freely. Just plain dumb.

Oh lawd. I'm done I can't handle the stupidity.

-

-

-

don't forget to vote and comment.