chapter 7 Butterflies

Beep!Beep!

I groaned. I hate mornings.

I sighed. welp! let's get this over with. I got up and lazily put together an outfit for the day.

I took my toiletries and my towels and went inside the bathroom. 15 minutes later I got out and got dressed.

Today I decided to wear something simple. I was wearing a long sleeved white crop top, with a high waisted acid washed jeans paired with all white nikes.

I went to my little dresser and started on my wakeup. I put on eyeliner, mascara, and bright red lipstick to spice it up. Pleased with how I look I went out to the living room to eat breakfast.

I found my mom sprawled out on the couch. I had waited up last night until midnight for her to come so we could talk and like always she still wasn't home. Knowing her she probably got home by 3. Right now it was 6:30 wich means I have 45 minutes to get to school. I decided to let her sleep since she needed rest. She has to be at work at 10 today and cleaning all day always take a toll on her.

Seeing her like this reminds me that I have to focus on school so she can have better.

I went into the kitchen  and made french toast, scarambled eggs, with sausages on the side.

I put my mom's plate under the cover and ate mine. While I was eating I heard my phone ring. I got up and went into my room and answered.

"hello" I said

"Hey Cece it's Trey I'm on my way to your house I should be there in 5 minutes" Trey said.

"Ok" I said and hung up.

I took my bag,my headphones,and my phone and headed to the kitchen. I threw out the rest of my breakfast and went into my mom's room and took a blanket to cover her up. I covered her up and headed outside.

I locked the door and turned right on time to see Trey pulling up.

He got out as I walked up to him and pulled me into a hug.

"Good morning Cece" Said Trey

" Hey Trey" I said frowning. "What's up with you?" I said referring to his grin.

"Nothing I'm just in a good mood today, Come on" He said

He walked over to the car and opened the passenger door for me.

"Thanks I said" smiling. I think I like him in a good mood. He's more charming that way.

"No problem shawty" He replied.

And... there it goes out the window. Really shawty?! Is this dude serious, I know he knows better than to use that street slang with me.

I mugged him.

"who you calling shawty?" I fired.

"Yo just chill" he laughed.

I just pouted and looked out the window wich made him laugh more.

"Well I'm glad I could provide entertainment Mr Treyvone Jones" I stated.

He just looked at me and shook his head.

He pulled up in the schools parking lot.

"Now wasn't that nice to ride a car instead of walking to school" He said. Which earned him another mug from me.

He tsked. " That's not attractive you know"

"I wasn't trying to be" I replied.

" I ain't scared of you" He shot back.

"That's why you won't see it coming" I challenged.

"you know you could just say thank you, you don't have to be on the defensive all the time, especially not with me. If I wanted to hurt you wouldn't I have done it by now" He said.

I sighed and softened up.

"Thanks and maybe you haven't hurt me yet because you haven't got the chance to"

He sighed this time.

"Here we go, Cece I've had plenty of chances to take advantage of you and I didn't there's people who watch out for you and actually care about you whether you realize it or not. Hopefully you realize it before it's too late"

I smiled. " You didn't say one bad word" I stated.

He smiled "Whathever you rubbing off on me, I need to stop chillin with you, you getthing infectious" He replied.

I laughed "Hey! that's a good thing and it's only been one day and second counting today"

-___________- "Really?" He replied "It felt like months"

I smacked him in the head . "Boy stop playing" I said.

He mugged me. Now it's my turn to laugh.

He got out the car and walked over to my side and opened mine.

"thanks" I said automatically.

He nodded.

We walked inside the school together and I instantly felt the stares. People started whispering,which irritated me.

"what y'all staring at, take your nose out my bussines. Nosy asses" I yelled.

Everybody instantly looked away and stopped talking. It was quiet and I went about my bussiness.

Trey laughed and shook his head.

"you crazy" He said while looking me up from head to toe.

I instantly felt self conscious and couldn't resist checking him out myself. He was wearing a white polo shirt and shoes with some dark Tru religion jeans. His hair was fresh like always and he smelled good really good. It was just right not too strong but not too light.

" I can show you crazy" I mumbled.

"anytime babe" He winked.

Hmm guess he overheard I thougt.

I just giggled. "I'll see you later Trey" I said.

"I don't get no hug?" He asked.

I walked up to him and gave him a hug. I felt butterflies and instantly pulled away. Shit! I thought and just walked away leaving him looking confused.

I went to my locker and got my stuff and put away the stuff I wouldn't need until after lunch.

I decided to go spend some time at the library to study for my math test since I was early and Jae wasn't here yet.

While I sat there, I thought over what I was going to do with Trey. I felt butterflies when I hugged him this friendship thing is heading on the wrong path. Things are bound to escalate real quick and I don't need that.

_

_

_

_

Hi I know this short but this just a little something. More of a filler chapter to keep the plot going.This needs major editing but I couldn't leave you guys without nothing since I did make a promise. Please vote, comment and follow it gives me hope. I'm almost done with the rest I'll post it depending on how well this goes.