chapter 5-My saviour part 2

Cece POV

The door opened, I grunted. My foot scraped the floor. It hurts so badly. I look up to see Treyvon. I must be dreaming. If my hands weren't tied I would pinch myself.
I can feel my blood flow slowing down; I heard laughter and everything went dark.

Treyvon POV

I stopped laughing and got myself together. My eyes fell over Cece she's knocked out. I find myself getting pissed.

"Now look, listen to me clearly cause I'm only going to say it once, I better not catch you slipping" man my voice even scares me I sound like my dad. " I don't care what your reason is for trying to rape her it's not the solution f#cking idiot you better run. 1...2..."

He ran. Lmfao what an idiot.

I go over to Cece and untied her. I caught her limp body. Man she's heavier than I thought. I hold her with one hand and put the gun back in my shoes with the other. I gotta get a better hiding place, I thought. I lift her up bridal style and open up the door with the hand tucked under her feet.

I walked my way to the parking lot heading to my car. Not caring who sees me. I unlocked my car and lay her in the back seat. Hopefully she don't fall I thought which lead to me unsuccessfully trying to buckle her up. Fuck it I thought.

I slammed the door and get in the driver seat.
I sat there a bit wondering what next? I decided to let her lay at my house till she gains consciousness.

Hopefully soon....

If she doesn't wake up in at least 5 hours I'll take her to the hospital, I decide.

-
-
-
- Don't forget to vote, and comment.