chaper 9-Unexpected Battle

-Ce'ce Pov-

"I had fun" I said looking at Antoine.

"Yeah me too" He said smiling. Dimples in display and all. Man I can never get enough.

We sat there smiling at each other. He pulled closer to me. I felt my stomach surge with butterflies. This time I enjoyed it.

"errmm" Jae cleared her throat.

Andddddd of course she killed the mood.

I laughed "See you later Antoine"

"bye" He replied dissapointment clearly in his tone.

Me and Jae got out the car and he drove to the parking lot.

Me and Jae was giggling while entering the school.

"thought it was" She said.

"whatever" I said.

We headed to our class. The rest of the day I spent thinking about Antoine. I was hoping for a disturbance but I actually like this dude. Please let him do something real stupid so I can get over him quick but, until then I will relish in him.

Brrrriiinngg! the final bell rings.

Yes! I thought.

I got up and got my stuff and headed out.

I met with Jae at my locker as usual except Trey was standing there talking with her.

"Hey guys" I said skeptically.

"Hey Ce'ce, you ready to go" said Trey.

"Go where?" I asked dumbfounded.

"You promised you'd hang out with me remember, I still haven't kicked your ass in basketball" He said cheesin.

THIS dude I thought. He will be the death of me. Well here goes my plan to avoid him.

"Oh, ok" I said.

I went in my locker and got the things that I needed and said goodbye to Jae who was looking at me with mischief. Man what did I got myself into.

What were they talking about? I wondered.

Trey looped his arms around mine and happily walked with me to his car.

I frowned and tried to get out of his grip but he only pulled me closer.

Great! I thought.

"Trey Let go of me" I said.

He grinned. "Nope" He said.

"let me go before your little girlfriend start drama I'm not too fond of that shit" I said.

He stopped walking. "Girlfriend?" He asked.

" Yes, Trina or Tina something like that" I said.

"Tina" He simply said.

I felt dissapointed I was hoping it wasn't true but then again why would she lie?

I pulled his hands off of me.

"Yes, Tina" I mumbled.

I kept walking to his car.

"wait let me explain... she's" He started to say.

"Trey!" A voice yelled.

I turn around to see a furious Trina heading toward us.

She was scowling at me.

I felt my defenses go up. Wait what? that means they were down and my defenses are never down unless I was comfortable around someone or...