Mystery Man

Trey POV:

I look over at Cece and saw her biting her lips and looked deep in thought.

"You straight?" I asked.

"No" She admitted while sighing.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"What if your family don't like me?" She replied sighing.

I chuckled, she's so hardcore yet, she's so innocent. It's too cute.

"I have no doubt that my family is going to like you, just don't pretend, if they piss you off let them know, they say something rude say it back and plus who cares if they don't like you, they're not your boyfriend, I am" I said hopefully soothing her.

Her head snapped up at me.

"Boyfriend?" she asked.

Shit! I slipped up.

She laughed. "How the hell are you blushing when you black as hell? I didn't even know boys could blush" She said in between laughter.

I mugged her. "Girl you a lie, I'm that sexy caramel, I'm light brown. You blush too fuck you mean. Think I don't be peeping when your face be red like a tomato"

She stopped laughing and mugged me. "Fuck you" She muttered

"Trust me babe, I plan to" I replied licking my lips.

I looked over at her and laughed. "See that's what I be talking about, there go your face turning red and shit." I said.

She pulled down the mirror and look at herself.

"I'm not that red, overexagerating head ass" She replied rolling her eyes.

****
Cece Pov

I looked at myself in the mirror of Trey's car and sure enough I was red.

How did I not know this. What type of black girl turns red. Ugh! whatever.

I looked out the window and saw us pull into what looked like a big mansion.

We passed by two big guards that greeted Trey. They looked scary as hell. One had a big scar across his face.

We went through security.

Man, these danm Jhonson's and their security systems.

We finally got in and I saw so many cars acrross the bigs ass lawn. There had to be at least 300 cars.

What did I get myself into?

*********

Unknow Pov:

"Hey man, I can't believe your out.The pen really did a work on you though. Look at all these muscles." said Mack.

"Thanks man, I'm done with the life though. Now that I'm back I'm going to try and make things right, I just want a simple life." I replied.

He nodded his head.

"I feel ya man. That's fucked up how you got set up but revenge ain't gon solve nothing, move on and let karma deal with that shit." said  Mack.

I smiled. This is why I liked Mack. Ever since I got out, all people has been talking about is getting even.

I just got out 1 week ago. The only people that know is Mack, left-eye and Solomon. 

Left-eye and Solomon were so bent on revenge, when they could have avenge me when I was in jail.

I don't trust none of these niggas except Mack. He stuck by my side and visited me regularly.