Chapter 21 part 2

One week Later:

Cece Pov:

The bell rung signaling it was lunch time. 

"Don't forget to study. I'll be here after school till 4 today if anybody needs help" MsDonovan called out.

"Have a good weekend MsDonovan" I told her on my way out.

"MsJones come here for a second" She said.

I sighed.

"Yes, MsDonovan." I told her.

"Are you alright? You seemed a bit off in class this week" She said.

I smiled. "I'm fine. Thank you, I just got a couple of things going on." I told her.

She nodded. "Alright, But I'm here if you need someone to talk to." She offered.

I chuckled, As if I would confide in you, I thought.

But Instead I said. "Thanks, I'll keep that in mind."

I waved goodbye and headed towards lunch.

Nodding at people who said Hi.

I wasn't friendly and I couldn't deal with all the hugging and cheek kissing.

And everybody seemed to want to be friends with me ever since I fought Tina and found out I joined Dre's crew.

They knew better than to mess with me.

And the drama that went down this weekend with Trey and I just put me in a bad mood making me real bitchy.

Speaking of Trey I've been ignoring him all week.

From the phone calls and to him trying to talk to me face to face.

I was done, honestly.

I knew the story too well.

He would apologize, I would take him back then he would go and do some stupid shit again.

I seen it happen to a lot of girls which I always laughed at and I'll be danmed if I become one of them.

I would've tried to work  it out but it just hurted that he cheated on the 1st day we  went out. If it was a month later he had cheated I would've tried to work shit out, but he wasn't decent enough to respect our 1st day together. 

I bet he wasn't even mad at me that day we had an argument. He was just looking for an excuse to go fuck that bitch.

But it's all good I'm gucci. I'll be danmed if a nigga try to play me and make me feel like a fool.

As usual I was heading towards the lunch room to meet up with Jae. Tina was mugging me as usual but today just wasn't the day.

"Bitch, you got a face disease or something. You better stop looking at me like that. I swear your face be stuck like that 24/7. Hating ass bitch." I snapped at her.

The people around me laughed.

"That's why your man be coming to me when you ain't around. You think you're the shit bitch your irrelevant." She said getting closer.

I laughed. She was too funny. "That's the things about dogs. They eat your leftovers. Trey definitely ain't my man. Last time I checked I was single. If you want em go get him but don't put your expectations too high boo. You're just a fuck and leave." I said already walking away.

I wasn't going to waste my time on her.

I felt her shift and I knew she was coming my way.

I dodged out the way and twisted her arm back.