Chapter 12-Revelations Part 1

"Well, look who it is" she said looking at me menacingly. Surrounded by her possee.

_

I took my stuff and got up. I dusted myself off. 

"Hey Tina" I said.

I looked her over, she changed her hair again I noticed. Instead of the curly hair now it was bone-straight and black. Today she was wearing some pink ombre washed high waisted jeans and a pink bustier covered with a white denim jacket. She paired it with some pink boots and a big pink bag. 

What's with the pink today I thought. 

She sneered at me and looked me over. She let out a laugh although, it sounded more like a cackle or an evil witch's laugh.

"Where'd you get your outfit. Rainbow?" she said and her possee laughed along with her.

I rolled my eyes.

"Do you want a repeat of friday?" I hear a voice behind me. I turn to see Jae standing with her hand on her hip and her eyes shooting Tina daggers.

I look to see fear flash in Tina's eyes. Which I noticed had a big scar by it. It looked like she tried to cover it up with makeup but instead it ended looking like a big mess and I'm pretty sure that being caked up with make up will cause it to have an infection.

I frowned and before I could stop myself I said "You really shouldn't put makeup on a wound. You could have an infection which would only make it worse"

I heard a couple of chuckles and could practically feel the heat steaming  off Tina.

"I don't care how many times you beat me up. I refuse to stoop down to a broke little (beep). I bet you think your the (beep) now. but, you should know nobody lives to make a fool out of me and talk about it" She said.

"Unless, I have anything to say about it" I heard another voice. I turn to see Trey walking towards us and giving Tina a look of disapproval.

"Tina I don't like repeating myself. You'll face the consequences later. I'm dissapointed in you, I really believed you when you said you'll do better. Any chance of us having a relationship in the future is over not that there was any in the 1st place" He finished.

"But..I" she started to say.

"I don't want to hear it" He said stopping her.

I saw a tear slide down her cheek and she ran away from the crowd that had now formed due to the whole drama going on.

I felt confused and greatful at the same time. Confused, because what was Trey talking about, his tone felt as if he meant more than what he was saying and greatful, because it was great to have people who had my back.

"Thanks guys" I said looking at them.

It's funny how in one week my life could change. I've never really had drama in my life and now it's full of it. Well, not really but it does have more than usual. Which usually is none.

Jae beamed at me and Trey just shrugged. 

I noticed Jae had Jason standing by her or should I say Swimmie. He had his arms around her waist and looked comfortable as if it's always been there. 

He nodded at me.

"Boy, you better speak out and say Hi instead of nodding at me. Who do you think you are?" I heard myself say.

He laughed. "She's a feisty one too huh? I should've seen it coming since she hangs out with Jae's crazy a**" he started. Jae mugged him and I did too, which caused him to laugh even more.