Chapter 11

Trey POV:

I honked the horn. I was outside Kaycee's house. She decided to come to school this morning. I was glad too, although, I don't know why.

I hate to admit but I kinda missed her and the only thing they've been talking about in school is the fight that went down between her and Tina.

The fight messed everything up for me because now more people noticed her. All the guys were talking about how good she looked. Even I was entranced at how hot and sexy she looked as she moved around punching Tina and shit. Her getting on top of Tina was the icing on the cake. I wanted to separate them but I was entranced. I wanted to move but I couldn't.

Now, all these niggas are even more determined to get her.More of them was in on the bet. I want them to stop that stupid bet. I passed out a rule saying whoever hurts her or rapes her will be killed, she has to want it, sober and all and they know better than to cross me.

Her locker is full of stuff on it. Each day since she been out, I've been ripping them off, but, everyday there's new ones and more.

I really don't like her newfound admirers. It didn't help that they videotaped the fight in hd. Now, people can see what I saw. Man, I hate social media.

A few seconds later, I got out the car and started walking towards the house. Then, I saw her pull out the house.

I groaned. Shorts! She was wearing shorts and they were tight too. Her figure was on full display. I wanted to tell her get back in the house and change like I was her damn father.Where is he?, he needs to be over here doing his job.

She had a really nice figure and my little man agreed with me. Thank God I was wearing tight whities.

I felt overwhelmed with a sense of joy. She just light up the whole world. It felt like the sun came out. Man, I need to stop smoking. I think it's messing with my brains or something. This is, a whole new type of high.

She got closer and I smelled her perfume it was light but it did the work. She smelled like candy and just beautiful stuff man.

I pulled her in a hug. Real tight to where I could feel her boobs. Man, they were soft. Softer than a pillow.

"Can't breathe" she gasped.

"Oh sorry" I said finally letting her go.

I can't believe I can finally hug her and talk to her, I thought. She's usually really stuck up, ignoring me and shit.

That only made me want her more. I could tell it was an act though. That was her way of not letting any one in. I know cause I do that too. Except, I use a different strategy but, this time it's not working. I'm really starting to like her.

"um.. hello.. Trey?" said Ce'ce.

"huh, oh sorry let's go" I said snapping out of it.

We started walking towards the car when I heard the door open. I was about to say "Hi" thinking it was her mom. Only to find it was her bestfriend,Jae.

"Hey Jae" I called out.

"Hey Trey" She replied.

I look to Cece.

"Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you. Jae is riding to school with us, since she slept over last night" She said.

"It's fine" I replied. Although inside, I was torn. I don't usually let chicks ride in my bugatti. That's my private car. It's my girl.

'Then how come you let Cece ride in it with no problem', my conscious interjects. Shut up, I thought.

I open the passenger door for her and opened the back for Jae.