Chapter 19 (Part 2)

Cece Pov:

I quickly got off of my sperm donor.

"wait Trey this isn't..." I started to say.

"I come out here to make sure you're alright and I find you on this dude" He said.

"Eww no Trey you don't understand this is my..." I started again.

"I don't wanna hear you!" He yells."You know what Fuck You and Him. I'm outta here."

He walked pass me bumping me and mugged Kendrick.

"Trey you're not even listening to what I have to..." I started again getting loud and angry.

"I don't want to hear it!" He yelled cutting me off.

I felt tears run down my cheeks.

He got in the car and slammed the door, he reversed out his spot and sped off into the night.

Great! How was I supposed to get home.

I stood there wandering how things could be so great and turn so sour.

He didn't even want to listen.

"Cece look I..." My sperm donor started to say.

"This is your fault!" I yelled at him.

"Everything was fine until you decided to show your face. Now that I'm getting somewhere in life you decided to show up huh?" I continued.

"Listen!" He yelled over me.

I stopped, I was too tired and sleepy to put up a fight.That's when I realized that I expected Trey to listen to me but I wasn't listening to him.

In reality I just wanted to stay mad at my suppossedly "Dad". I didn't want to hear his explanation and end up forgiving him because there's nothing that should've stopped him from being there and be the father I need him to be.

But then again He might have a really good reason. 

I looked up at him expectantly. (Yes, I'm that short -______-)

"I was in jail. I just got out 2 weeks ago. I've been looking all over for you. I even managed to hire an inspector." He said.

"Look" He said pulling out a picture from his wallet. 

I looked at it and saw that it was a picture of me from last years yearbook.

He pulled out another one and I saw it was my instagram picture. I had taken that picture the first day I died my hair which was about 2 and a half month ago.

"Once I found out where you were, I would send money and Mack would find a way to get it to you. Either by going by your mom's job and throwing big bucks at her or just dropping it in front of your house casually. The letters that contained money with no address or information. The gifts I would send on your birthday. I was always there."

It all made sense to me now. I always thought it was Good's (This is on purpose) way of letting me know he's there and that my suffering wasn't forever or just really good luck.

I felt confused. He had been watching me and looking for me, what stopped him from talking to me. At least tell me where he was. Did mom know he's in jail?

"Why didn't you try talking to me?" I asked.

He sighed.

"I tried reaching out to you and talking to you but your mom wouldn't let me. She even came by the jail cell and threatened me a couple of times. The whole time in there you were all I thought about, everytime Mack brought a picture of you, or information about you, it gave me hope." He said.