Chapter 22 preview

(This starts off boring but it gets juicy ;) )

Cece Pov;

I don't know how long I've been driving but I felt like I was going in circles.

Flashback:

2 gun shots sounded through the phone.

"Speak or Die" Trey said.

The guy he was tormenting started bawling.

Trey sighed frustrated. 

A click that sounded lick a gun unlocking sounded trough the phone.

"OK, OK, OK" The guy said.

He started talking.

" I don't know a lot. "

"Tell me what you know" Replied Trey

"Christine Mack (Kaycee's mom's name. Her name was mentioned once or twice before) is the one on top of all this. She's money hungry. She heard about the guys betting on her daughter at school and made a deal with this boy named Hakeem (A/n he was in the beginning of the story. He tried to rape Cece.)"

"So, Christine is Kaycee's mom? and she purposely hired someone to shoot her daughter?" Trey asked.

"Yeah anyways, She prepared the janitor's room and everything and when things didn't go as planned she got upset. ( In case you forgot Kaycee's mom also works as a janitor at her school it's in the description and prologue) So, she hired Digger. Digger was supposed to be a pawn. He was supposed to kidnap Kaycee and be her pimp but he got scared and then got greedy. He was supposed to get 20% he decided he wanted 80%. When Christine refused he went to a guy named Kendrick , I heard dude's in jail but he got big time connections."

"Hmm mm" Trey murmured.

The dude coughed and wheezed.

"So" He sniffed.

"So, Christine hired a couple of guys here to stay ahead. She's trying to get close to Dre before Digger can get to him. She started a whole new crew, and she's always telling them how they need to stay on the low."

"What's the crew name?" Trey asked.

"She hasn't decided yet. She was going to name it after her but decided it was too obvious and too out there."

"So she got money? If she could afford you guys." Trey stated.

"Big time, she even has a factory similar to this one. She claim she has to stay low around the project and blend in, if she wants to survive around this place. I could help you, I know the ins and outs, she trusts me." 

"Yet, here you are snitching" Trey said.

"I have a family, I have people who need me, Please." the guy begged.

"Alright, I'm giving you a chance right now. How could I win?"

"She has a hit out on your head. The only reason she hasn't executed orders yet, is because she thinks you might be helpful . Act like you don't know anything and stay on her daughter's good side. She's bipolar it's OK for her to fuck with her daughter but if someone else does she'll shoot them and She has people watching you 24/7."

"Make sure to keep her away from Dre. She's devious."

"What the fuck devious mean, use normal words nigga" Trey boomed

"She'd deceptive and smart at what she does." the guy corrected.

"OK and how is this helping me?"Trey asked.