Have I Met Her Yet? Haven't You Ever Looked In A Mirror?

(JOSH'S POINT OF VIEW)

"Where are they?" Arrow demanded.

"I will put a bullet through your brain if you don't tell me!" Arrow snapped when the girl merely laughed at her.

She was looking extremely dangerous but completely sexy at the same time.

"They're in a place that's easy to stumble upon," the girl chuckled.

Arrow knocked the girl out before turning and running off.

"Here! Take my bike! I'll phase and run ahead to try and find them!" I offered.

"They're in the clearing you found me in yesterday!" she called as she started my bike.

She took off, pushing my motorcycle to its limit. I stripped down and phased, running into the woods. I heard the fight long before I reached the clearing. I came the clearing and saw both Ryan and Trevor in their human forms, agruing.

"How dare you?!? You had no right to take her from me!" Trevor growled.

"She broke up with you because you were abusive!" Ryan screamed.

"I never hurt her in any way other than what she deserved!" Trevor laughed bitterly.

"You raped my sister!" Ryan snarled.

"Then she should have never told me she loved me! That's what she gets for her lies!" Trevor smirked.

Ryan phased as he lunged at Trevor. Trevor threw him off and phased as well. I stood where I was, feeling all of my anger build. I tried to control it but soon lost it and joined the fight. Ryan let out a yelp as he was thrown into a tree. I turned to Ryan and while I was distracted Trevor pinned me down. He was about to go for my throat when he was suddenly shoved off of me.

"Leave them alone. This is our fight," Arrow snapped.

Trevor laughed at her but I knocked him down. He phased back into his human form and looked between Arrow and I.

"Oh! This really is amazing! I get to get my revenge on her by killing her brother and herself and I get hurt my enemy some more!" Trevor laughed.

I stepped protectively in front of Arrow, a growl ripping through me.

"So the big bad Alpha found his soulmate huh? That just makes it better," Tevor laughed.

I shot Arrow a nervous glance.

"His what?" she asked.

"You haven't told her? Oh this is too good! Absolutely priceless!" Trevor smirked.

I growled, warning him not to say anything.

"If I wasn't told something then Ryan told them a good reason to keep it from me," she shrugged casually.

Trevor stopped laughing at that.

"What have they done to you? You used to hate not knowing," Trevor said, sounding disgusted with her.

"I've been busy is all. Now why don't you walk away before you get hurt for attackig my brother?" she said in a calm tone.

"I'm not leaving without you! You belong to me!" he snarled.

"I belong to no one," she snapped.

She had her gun out in an instant. Let me tell you what, she looked sexy in the fighting pose she was in.

"A gun? Surely you know that a bullet won't kill me," he smirked.

"Yes, but you see... I've done my homework. Each of these bullets are soaked in a special mixture of Bloodflower and Nightshade nectaur. When the two flowers' nectaur is mixed properly it becomes highly poisonous to werewolves. It spreads slowly, causing extreme pain and a drawn out death. It'll also knock the werewolf out for nearly an hour, giving me all the time I need to get rid of you," Arrow smirked.